NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hbomb57

I should have skipped DFS and played all the unders throughout the series I would have made more money.

• Pat3797

@polarns said...

Ibaka on the road < ZeBo at home, always. Y’all should know better.

RESPECT that comment

• 7klub06

Monroe tho 😂 He killing my 1LU with him in it smh.
    Another note let’s go Delly

• hangtime28

@Pat3797 said...

RESPECT that comment

Ibaka at center on Yahoo. Zbo at PF 😶

• Pat3797

In first place on the DK $100,000 contest – this won’t last long – lol

• WinBotCity

@Pat3797 said...

In first place on the DK $100,000 contest – this won’t last long – lol

maybe the 2nd game will be canceled and MIL forfeits at half.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@polarns said...

Ibaka on the road < ZeBo at home, always. Y’all should know better.

Based on what? In the regular season there home/road splits were negligible. Don’t think it’s a bright idea to look at a small sample size of just this playoffs series to make that determination. I would be more concerned with Randolph’s lack of usage in the starting line up compared to coming off the bench.

• DfsKerby

Probably of had to go ddr/abc to cash tonight

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Pandamonious said...

Based on what? In the regular season there home/road splits were negligible. Don’t think it’s a bright idea to look at a small sample size of just this playoffs series to make that determination. I would be more concerned with Randolph’s lack of usage in the starting line up compared to coming off the bench.

Ibaka is clearly the better player in games played on Thursday though.

• polarns

@Pandamonious said...

Based on what? In the regular season there home/road splits were negligible. Don’t think it’s a bright idea to look at a small sample size of just this playoffs series to make that determination.

When Randolph gets 30 mins, which he will at home facing elimination barring some really bad foul trouble, based on usage he should get about 35 FPs. Ibaka getting 30 mins averages <30 FPs. That’s looking at the whole season, not just the playoffs.

• WinBotCity

His name’s Thon Maker, he’ll block yo shot taker, they pretend they got fouled man what a bitch faker, someone bust out the old salt shaker.

• Sleepyfloyd16

If the Bucks want to have any chance at winning, they better get Middleton more than 5 shots in the second half. There is no excuse for that, especially considering Monroe had zero shot attempts.

• polarns

@WinBotCity said...

His name’s Thon Maker, he’ll block yo shot taker, they pretend they got fouled man what a bitch faker, someone bust out the old salt shaker.

Drop the mic!!!

• DC2380

delly definitely was the cheap play today ok dk

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@polarns said...

When Randolph gets 30 mins, which he will at home facing elimination barring some really bad foul trouble, based on usage he should get about 35 FPs. Ibaka getting 30 mins averages <30 FPs. That’s looking at the whole season, not just the playoffs.

Ok, but in the regular season he came off the bench. Didn’t spend as much time sharing the floor with Conley and Gasol at the same time. His usage is down about 8% since he joined the starting line up. Randolph very well may end up the better play, but the reasoning and bold statement seem a bit off. On flip side Ibaka’s usage in the playoffs is up from his regular season totals.

• hbomb57

So what do you think 275 DK Pts wins all of this…at least it seems so far. Would not expect an offensive explosion in 2nd half or next game.

• polarns

@hangtime28 said...

Ibaka at center on Yahoo. Zbo at PF 😶

Giannis also at the PF on Yahoo lol. Makes for some funky lineups.

• xaab

Carroll starting but plays 4 minutes. Wtf is that?

• pjbyrne707

WTF Cory Joseph. Goddamn it dude just score like 12-15 points please

• damionismyname

@pjbyrne707 said...

WTF Cory Joseph. Goddamn it dude just score like 12-15 points please

yeah I picked him over Delly on dk and he has 1.25 so far.

• DC2380

delly definitely was the cheap play today ok dk

• polarns

@Pandamonious said...

Ok, but in the regular season he came off the bench. Didn’t spend as much time sharing the floor with Conley and Gasol at the same time. His usage is down about 8% since he joined the starting line up. Randolph very well may end up the better play, but the reasoning and bold statement seem a bit off. On flip side Ibaka’s usage in the playoffs is up from his regular season totals.

You could make an argument for Ibaka/Randolph having comparable ceilings, and in a GPP sure you could go Ibaka, but Randolph is a higher floor play by the numbers no matter how you slice it b/c of their rebound averages. Ibaka needs to shoot very well to hit 40 FPs. He’s also rarely going to get the double double bonus on DK, whereas Randolph can hit it just by being average or below average for 30 mins.

Also with playoffs since I’m watching every game I rely on eye test and gut rather than exclusively data. Hence the bold statement (which was also a half-joke, this is a thread for boasting/complaining after all). Dude gets fired up to play at home, he just does. He feeds off the crowd. That being said I can see them getting blown out and things going off the rails. We’ll see— Ibaka could turn out being a better play, as is always true in dfs.

• gaelicgirl

Feeling really optimistic about my lineups for once. I’m sure this won’t end well…

• rocketman828

I’ve got Powell and Monroe in my lineup hopefully my late slate baseball tournament turns out better than this.

• iron_tactics

I’m 60 pts from first with 5 left to go so i’m feeling pretty good right now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.