NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@iron_tactics said...

I’m 60 pts from first with 5 left to go so i’m feeling pretty good right now

70 points from first with 5 left to go here.

• pjbyrne707

good god CoJo. Truly unbelievable how you manage to grab a single rebound and literally nothing else.

• tmarohl

On another note, the Bears deserve to continue sucking because they made one of the dumbest draft day trades that I have seen in a long time. Give up three draft picks to move up one spot to take a guy your trading partner wasn’t going to take.

• RobertoTomba

Powell’s ownership is 60% – 65% in the tournaments that I’m in. At least we’re all stepping in shit together.

• PDFOUR

Cmon Dellvedova and P.J Tucker. Get 10 points each from both of you and I got 100k! I promise I will buy a P.J Tucker and Matt Dellevedova jersey if I win big!

• DC2380

NO DELLY NO CASH IN DK

• damionismyname

@DC2380 said...

NO DELLY NO CASH IN DK

seems that way, margins are small over there for error. Have Cojo instead so my nights done on dk.

• PDFOUR

Cmon 45 Burger Matt Delle!!!!! crosses fingers (lol)

• franckyfranck

Raptors absolutely pathetic !!

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am not a Bucs fan nor do I have a team I specifically root for but how can you not root for the Bucs right now. This is one hell of a game.

• kdsdawg

@PDFOUR said...

Cmon Dellvedova and P.J Tucker. Get 10 points each from both of you and I got 100k! I promise I will buy a P.J Tucker and Matt Dellevedova jersey if I win big!

lot of BB left, in fact an entire game

• Falconsfly

Look who woke up and hit a clutch shot.. COJO

• damionismyname

@Falconsfly said...

Look who woke up and hit a clutch shot.. COJO

• DC2380

@kdsdawg said...

lot of BB left, in fact an entire game

that is very true but delly is almost at 10x on dk. if you don’t have him in your gpps you are done

• damionismyname

@DC2380 said...

that is very true but delly is almost at 10x on dk. if you don’t have him in your gpps you are done

maybe on dk but not on FD where he is 2.9% owned, if someone has him paired with Conley they may win it. But also Ibaka, Snell and Patterson havent really done much so you can still cash.

• DC2380

surprised to see that ibaka was so high owned in dk

• not4you25

Jason Kidd is too stubborn to win an NBA playoff series.
    And
    Watch Harrison in the Memphis game, he’s a big game player. He’ll outscore Delladova

• RobertoTomba

Normally, I’d be hoping for overtime. But, with a two game a slate, I’m not sure that makes a difference.

• DC2380

@damionismyname said...

maybe on dk but not on FD where he is 2.9% owned, if someone has him paired with Conley they may win it. But also Ibaka, Snell and Patterson havent really done much so you can still cash.

True. I had snell and brogdon which killed me!!! I do have lma, Zach, m gasol, and Vince carter

• franckyfranck

NO Raptors – Bucks game 7 on Saturday therefore no FD nor DK for most of us :(

• damionismyname

@franckyfranck said...

they will make it a 2 day affair. trust me, they will get out money.

• franckyfranck

Damn , Tony Parker is on fire ! 11 pts already !

• DC2380

@damionismyname said...

they will make it a 2 day affair. trust me, they will get out money.

Lol

• KindGuy

@franckyfranck said...

So tomorrow is the last ONE DAY NBA slate of the season?

• KindGuy

@DC2380 said...

Lol

I mean it’s true haha.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).