NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• franckyfranck

@damionismyname said...

they will make it a 2 day affair. trust me, they will get out money.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! But if Spurs tonight and Washington , Boston and Utah win tomorrow , No games 7 on saturday and Sunday either .

• RobertoTomba

Mike Conley the rebounding machine!

• franckyfranck

@elementasrat said...

So tomorrow is the last ONE DAY NBA slate of the season?

Nope . If all teams mentioned above wins , next slate would be MOnday with Cleveland / Toronto and Houston / San Antonio . Not sure about Golden State / Utah tough .

• franckyfranck

FD is F*** playing with us . Did you guys see Jimmy’s butler salary for tomorrow ? Only $9800 !! It should have been 7/8K max !!

• kdsdawg

I know its early but, there is always one player that will screw your night up…I give you David Lee
    not even my overexposure to Parker will help

• tonytone1908

@DC2380 said...

NO DELLY NO CASH IN DK

Can’t find him in 1 decent FD MY. Weird.

• billholler

That last 40 seconds of the Bucks season showed just how terrible a coach Kidd is.

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

Can’t find him in 1 decent FD MY. Weird.

Only reason someone would have drafted Delly on FD was to diversify a lineup. Most of mine left tons of money on the table. There was no need to pick him to squeeze anyone in.

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

That last 40 seconds of the Bucks season showed just how terrible a coach Kidd is.

I am a Bucks fan and have been calling for his head for a long time.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Only reason someone would have drafted Delly on FD was to diversify a lineup. Most of mine left tons of money on the table. There was no need to pick him to squeeze anyone in.

yeah I picked Brogdon and Mills when I should have went Parker/Delly but I wasnt looking at Delly and only would have to squeeze someone in but that wasn’t the case so that’s why he’s 2.9% owned.

• franckyfranck

Mike Conley 80.6% ownership tonight !! LOL . Man , He better starts scoring .

• franckyfranck

Wait ..Did Troy Daniels just shoot a 3 ??!!! lool

• DC2380

@franckyfranck said...

Mike Conley 80.6% ownership tonight !! LOL . Man , He better starts scoring .

I’m assuming that’s FD

• KindGuy

@franckyfranck said...

Wait ..Did Troy Daniels just shoot a 3 ??!!! lool

That’s literally his job. His paycheck depends on his ability to hit threes lmao.

• RobertoTomba

I totally forgot that I played Tony Parker. Did he just step out of a time machine?

• MrPerfekt7

I need quick fouling JaMychal Green to get me at least 20DK pts smh

• RobertoTomba

This is really hard to watch. San Antonio has just missed their last nine shots in a row.

• RobertoTomba

Bertans doesn’t seem like such a bargain now.

• bjacksonibew

Hope yall played Delly I called it earlier and he smashed, I just faded DDR which took a hit on my lineups.

• RobertoTomba

I thought Ginobli was only on the team so he could he could get great seats to NBA games.

• DirkDigglerz

All in LaMarcus

• polarns

Anyone actually play the jokers that dominate the head2head lobby on yahoo every night? Cwiggum, “DM”, etc.

• KindGuy

Just checking in. Anyone here winning that 100K?

• damionismyname

@elementasrat said...

Just checking in. Anyone here winning that 100K?

• mike42

I will b looking good once SA brings in the closer…….. David bertans

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).