NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tlwoodie

@RobertoTomba said...

He’s a great choice if you want stability, based on his usage so far. He’s worked his way into and out of a few lineups of mine. depending on where I want to go with the bigger money guys. I think stability is what you’d want on a small slate.

Thats what I was looking for . I keep seeing middleton’s name but no mention of snell

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mike42 said...

In this series Middleton has:

Scored 20 2x, dished out 9,7 and 6 assists once each, grabbed 11 rebounds once, got 5 steals once.and has yet to score less than 28 DK points. His salary is 6,300 on DK. He puts together an all around game that he seems very capable of and he cruises past 40 and his floor seems to b pretty close to 5x.

Yeah, his floor so far is basically value at his current price. Same can be said for Conley. Nothin mic drop worthy here, but both are good plays. Especially Middleton on DK with people either going cheap with Powell or paying up for Leonard/ABC.

• RobertoTomba

@tlwoodie said...

Thats what I was looking for . I keep seeing middleton’s name but no mention of snell

He’s averaging 30.8 minutes/game in the series, which are like starter’s minutes, so he’ll get plenty of opportunities.

• Pandamonious

@RobertoTomba said...

He’s averaging 30.8 minutes/game in the series, which are like starter’s minutes, so he’ll get plenty of opportunities.

Because he is a starter. Sorry, just had to point that out.

• mr_papageorgio

I know anything goes today but is having ABC and Middleton in the same lineup shooting yourself in the foot or ok given the lack of options? I’m thinking the latter.

• RobertoTomba

@Pandamonious said...

Because he is a starter. Sorry, just had to point that out.

Oops…yeah, you’re right. He’s a SF on FanDuel, so I didn’t even look to see that he actually starts at SG.

• mike42

Captain obvious was the focus, the mic drop was just a bonus and strictly for entertainment purposes..

Does anyone know if Lowry’s back is an issue?

• yorick

On FD I’m punting with Bertans and paying up for most of the studs. Even going contrarian (I think) by playing Conley/Lowry. It could work out again like last night with Jerebko. I just gotta pick the right high-priced guys tonight. I’m fading DDR/Z-Bo and going with the chalk elsewhere.

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

I know anything goes today but is having ABC and Middleton in the same lineup shooting yourself in the foot or ok given the lack of options? I’m thinking the latter.

It’s not ideal, but little in this slate is. I don’t think it’s a bad idea, in fact I have done it. In ABC’s 2 best games this series Middleton still made it to 30, but unless MIL just crushes tonight I wouldn’t count on getting 60+ from ABC and still getting 40+ from Middleton. It’s still possible though that Middleton could come close to Leonard’s production tonight and far ahead enough of Powell or anyone else that he is the right play at SF, while ABC still ends up with the highest score on the slate.

• antzilla810

@yorick said...

On FD I’m punting with Bertans and paying up for most of the studs. Even going contrarian (I think) by playing Conley/Lowry. It could work out again like last night with Jerebko. I just gotta pick the right high-priced guys tonight. I’m fading DDR/Z-Bo and going with the chalk elsewhere.

Looks like we are going to have the same lineup.

• vikingchay

Looks like a lot of Raptors and Grizzlies tonight.

• Jersmith87

Forget players my lineup on Fanduel might be 60% owned…

• yorick

@antzilla810 said...

Looks like we are going to have the same lineup.

See you at the top sharing first place, or more likely in the bottom half of the field. I had 5/9 same players as the guy who won $75k last night (Wall/Prince/Millsap/Jerebko/Horford), but my other 4 guys were so terrible that I finished in the bottom 30%. I expect a similar result tonight. Or to win first place because I only have enough to play the dribbler right now and I don’t want to redeposit again.

• not4you25

If everyone is going contrarian wouldn’t that make going chalk, contrarian?? I only get to play one LU per night. Thinking about going contrarian cause last night it didn’t work as I faded Wade and he didn’t cool off until he got in the showers at the Garden.

• dgballer

@antzilla810 said...

It could work out again like last night with Jerebko.

I seriously don’t understand this statement. Jerebko 9 minutes 2 points 2 steals 1 assist and 1 tunrover. That’s good?

• Jersmith87

@not4you25 said...

If everyone is going contrarian wouldn’t that make going chalk, contrarian?? I only get to play one LU per night. Thinking about going contrarian cause last night it didn’t work as I faded Wade and he didn’t cool off until he got in the showers at the Garden.

By the 4th quarter Wade and the entire Bulls roster was ice cold.

• tonytone1908

@dgballer said...

I seriously don’t understand this statement. Jerebko 9 minutes 2 points 2 steals 1 assist and 1 tunrover. That’s good?

It won 1st on FD in the Shot

• AVivier

Is anyone playing 2 SGs on DK. I’m not sure I have more than one or two lineups like that out of 100.

• dgballer

@tonytone1908 said...

It won 1st on FD in the Shot

But because of Jerebko? I find that unbelievable but the proof is there I guess. That’s pretty crazy

• FDDough

@dgballer said...

But because of Jerebko? I find that unbelievable but the proof is there I guess. That’s pretty crazy

rostering Jerebko at that price allowed you to fit in other studs. He didnt have to do much

• sethayates

@mike42 said...

Does anyone know if Lowry’s back is an issue?

I mean, here’s how that question went when directed to him…

“Is there any point to asking you how your back feels?”
    Lowry shakes his head
    “Okay then”

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/857281851878244354

• dmbtrip2004

@dgballer said...

It wasn’t because of Jerebko, it was raw points..which is what will win tonight without tying 1000 times

• RobertoTomba

@sethayates said...

I mean, here’s how that question went when directed to him…

“Is there any point to asking you how your back feels?”
    Lowry shakes his head
    “Okay then”

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/857281851878244354

Here’s another tweet that sort of says the same thing; I’m still putting him in my “high risk/reward” lineups:

When asked about his back injury, Kyle Lowry said his body is “fantastic right now”.
    He wasn’t quite as aggressive in Game 5, driving the ball just nine times compared to the 14 per game in the first four games of the series. Lowry’s time with the basketball is also down compared to the regular season and he’s also made just 32.4 percent of his jumpers. The All-Star getting an extra day off before Game 6 on Thursday should help him, so maybe he has one of those “”(player-popup)Kyle Lowry”:/players/kyle-lowry-1057 Over Everything” explosions. Apr 26 – 3:43 PM
    Source: Blake Murphy on Twitter

• mr_papageorgio

If Leonard and DDR bomb I should tie for first tonight lol

• sethayates

@dmbtrip2004 said...

It wasn’t because of Jerebko, it was raw points..which is what will win tonight without tying 1000 times

It was because the difference between Schroder (49.7) and Jerebko (6.5) was greater than the difference between Millsap (34.2) and Canaan (13.4)

Schroder was $8,500 and Jerebko was $1,600
    Millsap was $8,800 and Canaan $1,800

I’m aware that this is an oversimplification (you had to get the rest of the lineup right too).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).