NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

Is anyone playing 2 SGs on DK. I’m not sure I have more than one or two lineups like that out of 100.

I’ve got a couple with 2 SG’s.

• dgballer

@sethayates said...

It was because the difference between Schroder (49.7) and Jerebko (6.5) was greater than the difference between Millsap (34.2) and Canaan (13.4)

Schroder was $8,500 and Jerebko was $1,600
    Millsap was $8,800 and Canaan $1,800

Iā€™m aware that this is an oversimplification (you had to get the rest of the lineup right too).

No that is a good example thanks

• richfinn97

Andrew Harrison > Patty Mills? Already have Conley

• FDDough

Dont sleep on Patty Mills. Pop hasnt been happy with Danny Green offensively. Patty should play well tonight

• mike42

Thanks for the lowry info guys, was helpful. Think his ownership might be surprisingly high, looking for reasons to completely fade. Possibly being a notch below fully healthy playoff lowry is good enough for me.

• superjon

Going a little unorthodox with one of my punts but it allows me to fit in marc gasol.

• sethayates

@mike42 said...

Thanks for the lowry info guys, was helpful. Think his ownership might be surprisingly high, looking for reasons to completely fade. Possibly being a notch below fully healthy playoff lowry is good enough for me.

Just to be clear, his back has been an issue for a couple of games. He’s a really tough dude.

The fact that we even know about it at all is partially because the media looks for any nugget to report on in the playoffs.

• whothis

What happened with G. Green last night? 12 min? He looked like he turned the corner, no use for him because Bradley and Smart played descent? Powell been playng the min and producing team looks better when he is in. cant see fading him.

• bjacksonibew

Can targeting 3 point shooters be a leverage factor on DK tonight since they are bonuses? Just a thought?

• Dwoos

fading Leonard. d up

• 2incher

Is Powell going to be higher than 100% owned on FD?

• StevieBrown

@2incher said...

He should be

• Benf15harp

DDR or Joseph at sg on dk?
    DDR 8.1k needs 40.6 for 5x. 56.7 for 7x Joseph 2.6 needs 13fp for 5x. 18.2 for 7x.
    With ddr’s struggles against bucks and Lowry with back issues I’m leaning Joseph at sg spot

• scott30346

Randolph or Ibaka on DK ???

• DfsKerby

Just saying but Aldridge had 2 good games before playoffs vs Memphis and I think he will have low ownership tonight if anybody wants to pay up for him

• nyknick

jval or david lee? on DK

• Beavsftw

@moped_jones said...

That sucks that it’s rare. When I “won” a GPP last year (last NBA DFS slate of the season) I tied with enough people to make a $20k first place = $238

Not sure how many people I tied with. Oh well, at least the rankings points were nice (not as nice as the $20k would have been though!).

I’ve seen it play out where a tie for second place actually let everyone in 2nd take home more than 1st.

• KindGuy

@Beavsftw said...

I’ve seen it play out where a tie for second place actually let everyone in 2nd take home more than 1st.

Huh? That’s impossible unless you mean the total of everyone’s winnings = more than the 1st place prize.

• FDDough

@elementasrat said...

Huh? That’s impossible unless you mean the total of everyone’s winnings = more than the 1st place prize.

Its not impossible. If 5 people tie for 2nd then the add up the prize money from 2-6 and divide it by the number of people tied

• bigkino217

@2incher said...

if i could roster him in both SG spots for double the points, i would

• bigkino217

@FDDough said...

Its not impossible. If 5 people tie for 2nd then the add up the prize money from 2-6 and divide it by the number of people tied

that number will never be more than first place geets

• SmokeyTheBear

@FDDough said...

Please provide me with any possible scenario, I beg you. You can’t

• FDDough

Lol I just wanted some attention guys, I appreciate it

• mike42

Let’s say a 5 way tie for first means they split 1-5 prizes. Second place would than be the 6th place prize. It is impossible, its not how payouts are structured.

• iron_tactics

This slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).