NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 192.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@billholler said...

I did. About the time the 2nd 3 fell for Harrison, my wife asked if we were gonna win anything. Told her yes if Harrison kept it up. Then he was benched and not sure he ever saw the floor again Part of the reason the Griz are playing golf today instead of watching game film.

Hold up. I know damn well you didn’t just say they lost because they didn’t give Andrew freaking Harrison more minutes?

• KindGuy

@Sellinsz said...

Surprised there wasn’t much mention of CP3/Deandre tonight, I feel like they are going to play their hearts out to at least extend it to a game 7 so the Clippers faithful can get at least one more game with everyone before it gets blown up this off season for them under performing again…

CP3 will probably be the highest owned PG lol.

• sherm

Who’s scrotum? Schroder?

• colb24

@Sellinsz said...

Surprised there wasn’t much mention of CP3/Deandre tonight, I feel like they are going to play their hearts out to at least extend it to a game 7 so the Clippers faithful can get at least one more game with everyone before it gets blown up this off season for them under performing again…

all the lineup builders i was messing with have those two and gobert together

• billholler

@elementasrat said...

Hold up. I know damn well you didn’t just say they lost because they didn’t give Andrew freaking Harrison more minutes?

In less than a minute he had two 3s (2nd one gave them the lead) plus had a steal that he wasn’t credited for and then taken off the floor never to be seen again. Pretty sure I said “part” of the reason.

• RobertoTomba

Here’s some more projection crack: Thabo Sefolosha has a projected value of 11.14x (FD) on one site. With his salary of $1600, this sounds like a fantastic pick. The only minor problem here is that he’s not at all in the rotation, and there’s no indication that this will change. He’s played a total of 9 minutes in the series and scored 1 point. Sometimes, I wonder if projections are just thrown out there to see what sticks.

• billholler

@sherm said...

Who’s scrotum? Schroder?

Yes. We have Scrotum and Fellatio (Bulls center) tonight.

• KindGuy

@RobertoTomba said...

Here’s some more projection crack: Thabo Sefolosha has a projected value of 11.14x (FD) on one site. With his salary of $1600, this sounds like a fantastic pick. The only minor problem here is that he’s not at all in the rotation, and there’s no indication that this will change. He’s played a total of 9 minutes in the series and scored 1 point. Sometimes, I wonder if projections are just thrown out there to see what sticks.

lol that’s awful. Yea he’s completely out of the rotation. Which site is that?

• RobertoTomba

@elementasrat said...

lol that’s awful. Yea he’s completely out of the rotation. Which site is that?

We’re not allowed to post links to competing sites, so let’s just say that the NUMBER is on FIRE.

To their credit, Rotogriders doesn’t list him at all.

• colb24

Anyone like George hill on DK

• mike42

I thought about G. Hill, but I’m not sure he’s old enough to play well tonight.

• hangtime28

@Sellinsz said...

I do like CP3 tonight, but feel there are options under him with similar upside. I might regret it but I have lots of Schroeder at the pg spot. At home in a faster paced game. I think Utah will close it out tonight at home.

I’ll be very unhappy if Schroeder decides to pick up 3 fouls in the 1st qtr like he did in the last home game. Lol.

• colb24

@mike42 said...

LOL that made me actually laugh out loud too … If i use him and fade paul I can get 5 other guys around 7-8k … so it got me thinking

• cbsharpe

@RobertoTomba said...

Wow! Really? What a horrible, so-called “algorithm” they use.

• winnerchickendinner

@billholler said...

Ummmm…..no

On fd

• hangtime28

With the way Beal has played, I’m surprised Thabo hasn’t been called on to try to defend him.

• billholler

@mike42 said...

Now that was a good one.

• billholler

@hangtime28 said...

With the way Beal has played, I’m surprised Thabo hasn’t been called on to try to defend him.

Maybe that is the plan tonight and would account for the Thabo projections from other sites. Whatever Atl has done so far hasn’t worked. It’s now or never.

• hangtime28

@billholler said...

I did too. Had a lot of Monroe too who has been stout against JVal. Both were garbage. Probably going to fade all Centers tonight except for Gobert and Horford. They both should get 35+ minutes.

I think Horford is my favorite center tonight. Rolo has been losing minutes and Gortat isn’t doing as much recently with his minutes.

• Matoshea

Who will benefit most if smith is out for ATL? Otto?

• hangtime28

Is Dwight Howard considered an old man?? Maybe this is the game he dominates in. Anyone taking a chance with him?

• superjon

@Sellinsz said...

Probably because wall/beal is a better combo

• Ballsofsteel1973

How is Austin Rivers projected at 31 minutes tonight, can that even be close to accurate?

• billholler

@Matoshea said...

Jason Smith doesn’t play for Atlanta unless the Bears traded up for him.

• RobertoTomba

@Matoshea said...

I’d think Gortat and Morris, though I wouldn’t count on that meaning that Morris will suddenly start hitting his shots.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).