NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

2 game slate. Raw points are king.

In before anyone says something retarded like, “I’ll be fading Giannis, Durant, and AD tonight”

You need one of them. You can get cute and try to play two of them on DK where the prices are a little lower. I’d stick with just one on FD since there’s not a whole lot of value with upside, and a few 6k-8k guys have 50+ fpt ceilings.

GL!

• miggs6876

Pretty scrappy slate.

• P0key

I’m hoping Jrue and Klay cancel each other out when it comes to hitting value..

• dgballer

KD or Brow? That’s my main decision today. Is Curry still out? If so I may go Brow.

• miggs6876

@dgballer said...

KD or Brow? That’s my main decision today. Is Curry still out? If so I may go Brow.

If Curry is out, I would think you would like KD more.

• jessedio

Who guards AD and Miro? I really hope NOP wins this series. They have a chance.

• dgballer

@miggs6876 said...

If Curry is out, I would think you would like KD more.

Yes that’s what I meant.

• fenway2015

rozier holiday davis west and mirotic

• P0key

I have a KD AD lu on FD my sacrificial lambs are Looney and Brogdon

• gaelicgirl

@P0key said...

I’m hoping Jrue and Klay cancel each other out when it comes to hitting value..

Could happen. Can’t see Jrue scoring 41 real points against Klay, that’s for sure.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Golden state being -9 says curry plays.

Obviously not a sure thing but no doubt the betting markets expect it.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

7th time a charm with Bledsoe I hope.

So cheap now too

• damionismyname

@walkoff9 said...

So cheap now too

he gets a “sore” hamstring 5 minutes in and kills 40% of lineups.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

he gets a “sore” hamstring 5 minutes in and kills 40% of lineups.

Almost fell off the couch when Rubio left last night. Would’ve been really upset if DeRozan and Bogdanovic hadn’t already set my LU on fire and buried it, Rubio’s phantom hamstring injury merely salted the earth where it stood.

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

Almost fell off the couch when Rubio left last night. Would’ve been really upset if DeRozan and Bogdanovic hadn’t already set my LU on fire and buried it, Rubio’s phantom hamstring injury merely salted the earth where it stood.

All year the nights I’m looking like I’m about to make a lot of money something like this happens.

• dobrador

@damionismyname said...

All year the nights I’m looking like I’m about to make a lot of money something like this happens.

Same here. Was hanging in 2nd place for awhile, then dropped to 491st. Ended up 304.50 points.

• NDNole

Is it too much to ask to get 30 out of smart?

• Petergunz82

@superjon said...

2 game slate. Raw points are king.

In before anyone says something retarded like, “I’ll be fading Giannis, Durant, and AD tonight”

You need one of them. You can get cute and try to play two of them on DK where the prices are a little lower. I’d stick with just one on FD since there’s not a whole lot of value with upside, and a few 6k-8k guys have 50+ fpt ceilings.

GL!

Funny, I think balanced is the way to go tonight

• NDNole

@Petergunz82 said...

Funny, I think balanced is the way to go tonight

I think balance is the way to go as well. Its just getting that right guy to round it out.

• Benf15harp

Pels starting 5 + 2 of zaza/McGee/West/looney/iggy+ 1 sub 6k guy from celts/bucks

• Benf15harp

@walkoff9 said...

So cheap now too

I’d wait til next series or season to pick drew bledsoe lol

• Benf15harp

@jessedio said...

Who guards AD and Miro? I really hope NOP wins this series. They have a chance.

over Under 25 mins curry plays before straining/breaking/twisting/pulling/tearing something?

• ASitar

Zaza is the only player going 10x tonight.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Could happen. Can’t see Jrue scoring 41 real points against Klay, that’s for sure.

Yes, but he can get 41 FD points, which would be a tick under 5 X

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

Zaza is the only player going 10x tonight.

So did Za not play last series out of respect to the Spurs and the Kawhi incident last year, or is Za out of the rotation for the rest of the year. Personally I think GS needs him this series. Gaelic Girl – Any insight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).