NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

@Orangeflow said...

Draymond in this series match up will be the Horford of the first round. Good for 40 fantasy points every game.

Just gave you a tip.

Not once did I show any of you DG in my lineups last round. Wasnt a good matchup. This one is.

dray hit for over 5x in 4 out of 5 and over 6x in 3 out of 5…i played him every game lol

• dragon1952

Why on earth NO would let Moore take the shot down 25 is beyond me :^ / No wonder they are down 25.

• Orangeflow

@ScofieldReturns said...

dray hit for over 5x in 4 out of 5 and over 6x in 3 out of 5…i played him every game lol

Was about Anthony (AD) Davis

• Bigb1485

Hopefully the pelicans play their starters their normal minutes despite the blowout..looks like they need to get back in rhythm

• dragon1952

@Bigb1485 said...

Hopefully the pelicans play their starters their normal minutes despite the blowout..looks like they need to get back in rhythm

Yeah, I mean…you never know. It would be silly to just give it up with more than 1 Q to go.

• tmarohl

It will all change when Curry comes back. Warriors will be overpriced then.

• dragon1952

I wish someone would step on Livingstons foot really hard :^ /

• dragon1952

Welp…this one’s over.

• dragon1952

So hopefully Darius Miller plays 12 min from here on out.

• Orangeflow

Watching a VERY rare night on a 2 game slate boys that LUs to cash need near 300ish. Nuts!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55882729?uc=1081158082

Solid ass LU here and fighting to cash it out across $1 to $50 entries….

Crazy solid slate performers tonight!

• yisman

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55860177

one out of nine took Greg Monroe (DNP)

two out of nine took Tyler Zeller (4 mins, 0 FP)

• NDNole

@Orangeflow said...

Watching a VERY rare night on a 2 game slate boys that LUs to cash need near 300ish. Nuts!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55882729?uc=1081158082

Solid ass LU here and fighting to cash it out across $1 to $50 entries….

Crazy solid slate performers tonight!

At 304 and its gonna be a run of the mill night. Crazy

• Orangeflow

@NDNole said...

At 304 and its gonna be a run of the mill night. Crazy

Yep….

• dragon1952

WTF is Klay Thompson still doing in there :^ / Fuck, I hope he breaks a fucking leg :^ /

• Steelerboy73

Those garbage time minutes by Looney and Cook saved my butt. Actually double my buy ins tonight.

• gaelicgirl

Cashed both Showdown entries for $18 (93.75 from MVP Draymond LOL) so the night wasn’t a total loss.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).