NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• aus1032

can’t believe I took terry out to fit giannis in

• sox9

Jaylen is a great GPP play bec. he will either shot 23 times and put up 35 points or get close to nothing. Tonight MILW took him out early.

• sox9

Tatum/Rozier gonna pay off big time

• mnsugrinder

@sox9 said...

Tatum/Rozier gonna pay off big time

I have them with Brown and Klay….

• ohridah

Bye bye Bucks you got out coached, 2nd unit Boston scrubs killed ya

Game. Damn man. Wanted MILW.

• P0key

Lebron last night now Giannis which stud is going to dud next..Brow?

• chronoxiong

Thong Maker with 18.8 fdp in the first half. I was thinking money. 2nd half, he racks up zero stats. Not even a rebound. :(

• sox9

Rubio last night and Jaylen tonight just pulverized bankrolls.

• sox9

Tatum gonna have 40 minutes

No Rozier, NO Cash.

• P0key

@chronoxiong said...

Thong Maker with 18.8 fdp in the first half. I was thinking money. 2nd half, he racks up zero stats. Not even a rebound. :(

thank god he stopped..guy was about to break slate

• sox9

Rubio+Jaylen combine for 2 total points last night and tonight.

• sox9

@866 said...

No Rozier, NO Cash.

Spot checked some of the LUs right at the cash line. A lot of people who had Tatum and or Rozier or Rozier and Horford just missed cashing by also having Jaylen

• P0key

Need KD to finish with no more than 42

• sox9

People that bet heavily on Rubio last night across all LUs and Jaylen tonight might just throw in the towel on this DFS thing, or at least wait for football season

• mark_james1985

Nick young starting over Mcgee?? Great ….real greattttttt

• gaelicgirl

Had a feeling they’d go with Draymond at C…

• 615SCRATCHMAN

@mark_james1985 said...

Nick young starting over Mcgee?? Great ….real greattttttt

IKR I wish they get it together with the NBA starting lineups. Its still not posted in RG either. Young projected a big fat zero.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Had a feeling they’d go with Draymond at C…

No McGee or Za Za tonight apparently.

• 615SCRATCHMAN

“I’ve lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money… Or ratings in not sure which. I won’t be silent . Just saw it live sry.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• sox9

wonder how many people played it cute or contrarian in the single game contests and made either Rubio or Jaylen their 1.5X MVP pivoting off Westbrook or Giannis?

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

wonder how many people played it cute or contrarian in the single game contests and made either Rubio or Jaylen their 1.5X MVP pivoting off Westbrook or Giannis?

Westbrook?

• Orangeflow

Evening. Just got back from watching the Avengers with the kids. JESUS soooooo many superheroes in it. Best one yet.

Sidenote……Looney sucks, but winning big with the rest of the lineup I entered.

• Orangeflow

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/55882729?uc=1081158082

Went balanced tonight. All three studs I left at home tonight. Working out for the entire set of LU’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).