NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    3:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Golden State ( -5.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Wsup fellas. Need to know the value play for today’s slate

• ASitar

Nearly impossible to fade Harden, esp if Curry will be guarding him. Players I’m looking at closely are Gordon, Hayward, Horford, S Brown, Capella and Miro. Should be a fun slate

• bfwl3434

Semi ojeleye is the ultimate gpp play today.

• fleishmo6

Can you play Baynes for value?

• RatedDAL

Trying to decide if I want 2 of Freak, Harden, Durant or 1 of them with Kyrie.

• colb24

Playoff Al strikes today

• tmarohl

Seems like Iggy is the free square on DK, with Steph and Klay possibly limited.

• sox9

@colb24 said...

Playoff Al strikes today

is that a good or bad thing? Also will Klay and Curry play, if so more than 25 minutes?

• colb24

@sox9 said...

is that a good or bad thing? Also will Klay and Curry play, if so more than 25 minutes?

I’m talking about Horford lol But Curry I think is okay the reports with Klay some weird unsure what that situation is so Iggy could be a free play today.

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

Nearly impossible to fade Harden, esp if Curry will be guarding him. Players I’m looking at closely are Gordon, Hayward, Horford, S Brown, Capella and Miro. Should be a fun slate

I think Hayward is the sink or swim guy. He can get 20 or he could get 40+. Its just a matter of if we hit on him or not before his price goes up. S Brown feels like a guy I never seem to get right. He gets me 10 when I roster him and 35 when I dont.

• Ccon33

Ilyasova perhaps??

• scott33

Is Bogut gonna start opposite Capela?

• ASitar

Will Miro and Bogut see about 24 minutes? If so, I like the both of them. Watch Pat C put up a 40 burger when I’m on ABC/Miro/Brown/a little Hill. It’s not super hard to put together a Harden/ABC/Durant LU but it’s picking the right punt that will get the minutes. Playoff rotations are tight. I love EGordon today (he’s my Captain in my single bullet). I think he hits about 40 DK points. Fading Krie, Steph and Dray (way too expensive and hasn’t had good games vs Hou). Glad we don’t have to flip LUs around until 10 pm today

• superjon

@ASitar said...

I have some Harden, but ABC is by far the better play on FD.

• DC2380

@superjon said...

Yeah leaning more ABC on DK

• me_mike84

i am on draft kings and both harden and giannis are 10.1K and 10K respectively. i really wanna get both of them in my lineup but building around them is extremely difficult.

i threw durant in there at 9.1K too and basically you are left w/ bench players.

is this the kind of slate where you wanna go balanced? i only do a few lineups per day of classic, showdown and tiers. 8-10 bucks max.

• me_mike84

who is abc?

• ASitar

@me_mike84 said...

who is abc?

• kettab24

guys if looking at the warriors box score against HOU don’t forget Boogie was a usage monster in all those games…also this is a rivalry I expect Dray to be extremely motivated

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

I think I put Harden in one on FD and one on DK. I did 7 on FD and 3 on DK. Too many lower price options at SG. Seems more like a CP3 game to me.

• scott33

I will have zero Harden today on Yahoo, he’s not worth it when I can roster KD for 2/3 the price. Might not have him in any 3 of my FD lineups either.

• me_mike84

@ASitar said...

lol i googled it. i thought he was the freak!!

• RatedDAL

Considered fading ABC kn FD but the only choices you get fading him is including your dropped score at SF more than likely.

• noddy

@me_mike84 said...

lol i googled it. i thought he was the freak!!

He’s both

• kettab24

guys if looking at the warriors box score against HOU don’t forget Boogie was a usage monster in all those games…also this is a rivalry I expect Dray to be extremely motivated

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.