NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    3:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Golden State ( -5.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

Not very happy to be heavy on this game. Duds everywhere.

• mtdurham

@NoLimits0 said...

Why Baynes? He’ll play like 15 mins. Are you expecting like a huge ceiling game from him? He’s in a terrible matchups doubt he starts.

I dont agree with this at all. Baynes was terrific against the bucks last year and was a critical part of them winning that series.

He was a staple in a lot of my lineups today and i LOATHE punting at center…. great matchup IMO. His rim protection against Giannis allows boston to stay glued to milwaukee’s outside shooters….

if baynes isnt the best defender in the NBA, he’s certainly in the argument…

• NoLimits0

@mtdurham said...

I dont agree with this at all. Baynes was terrific against the bucks last year and was a critical part of them winning that series.

He was a staple in a lot of my lineups today and i LOATHE punting at center…. great matchup IMO. His rim protection against Giannis allows boston to stay glued to milwaukee’s outside shooters….

if baynes isnt the best defender in the NBA, he’s certainly in the argument…

You realize there was no Brook Lopez last year right?

Like I said he’ll play like 15 mins maybe you get lucky and get 15 FPs from him which isn’t enough to win a GPP.

• NoLimits0

@yisman said...

huh?

Klay

kind of makes a big difference whether he’s in there or not

decides whether I use Iguana, for example.

He’s probably gonna play but no real effect for fantasy. It’ll help like KD and Steph a bit I guess each.

You should be playing Iggy no matter what. Klay and Iggy are completely unrelated. Iggy should have a good floor game no matter what. He should be starting not sure what Warriors do though.

• ASitar

Will Faried see decent minutes today? Deciding between he and Livingston. Faried ceiling is twice is high as Livingston pending he gets 18+ minutes

• pn3

well went with abc today

• mtdurham

@ASitar said...

Will Faried see decent minutes today? Deciding between he and Livingston. Faried ceiling is twice is high as Livingston pending he gets 18+ minutes

I think he’s too washed up to defend agianst GSW… 5 years ago i woulda locked him in….

• mtdurham

@NoLimits0 said...

You realize there was no Brook Lopez last year right?

Like I said he’ll play like 15 mins maybe you get lucky and get 15 FPs from him which isn’t enough to win a GPP.

Im not sure I’ve ever shied away from playing anyone because of the presence of Brook Lopez.

If anything, that just gives him a big body to guard and stregthens the chances he plays more minutes.

• mtdurham

Man Giannis looks terrible. Have they voted on MVP yet?

This is becoming an annual tradition that whoever wins the MVP (besides lebron) plays horrific in the playoffs…

rose, durant, westbrook, harden, giannis…

• NoLimits0

@mtdurham said...

Im not sure I’ve ever shied away from playing anyone because of the presence of Brook Lopez.

If anything, that just gives him a big body to guard and stregthens the chances he plays more minutes.

Huh are you watching the game? Do you ever wonder why Giannis and Lopez are struggling? It’s cause Stevens started Horford and Morris who both are crushing…

You understand how valuable Lopez is for Giannis right?

• NoLimits0

MtDurham did you see the sequence where Big Al just rejected Giannis twice after staying with him on the perimeter? If that’s Baynes he gets dunked on.

• colb24

@sox9 said...

nice call!

Thanks man!

• sox9

Horford may have 8 Blocks before the end of the game to go w/ his other stats. Proly gonna need him to cash

• mtdurham

Horford has been an elite defender as long as i can remember but i did not forsee him absolutely OWNING giannis like this over and over…. this is crazy

• kettab24

haha the bucks think this is the regular season ur starters have to play 40 mins…can’t be cute with your bench

• mtdurham

@NoLimits0 said...

Huh are you watching the game? Do you ever wonder why Giannis and Lopez are struggling? It’s cause Stevens started Horford and Morris who both are crushing…

You understand how valuable Lopez is for Giannis right?

What are you talking about?

What does Brook Lopez have anything to do with the reason I cant play Aaron Baynes?

Marcus Morris is one of the worst professional basketball players in the universe. Let’s not even go there…

• mtdurham

@NoLimits0 said...

MtDurham did you see the sequence where Big Al just rejected Giannis twice after staying with him on the perimeter? If that’s Baynes he gets dunked on.

huh? Baynes is the best rim protector in the league and he routinely knocks people to the ground if he cant defend without fouling…. baynes is a terrific rim protector….

i do wish refs would call giannis for all the traveling he does…. his “eurostep” is traveling most of the time….

• sox9

@kettab24 said...

haha the bucks think this is the regular season ur starters have to play 40 mins…can’t be cute with your bench

that’s a good point. I think the thought they could have a walkover at home.

• kettab24

Baynes is not the bst rim protector in the league

• sox9

@sox9 said...

that’s a good point. I think the thought they could have a walkover at home.

The only non-starter for BOS w/double digit minutes is Hayward—and he’s actually a quasi-starter, 6th man, whatever.

• mtdurham

And jsut like that baynes turns an ankle… thats a really big loss for them…theis doesnt have the length or bulk to defend giannis like baynes does

• NoLimits0

@mtdurham said...

What are you talking about?

What does Brook Lopez have anything to do with the reason I cant play Aaron Baynes?

Marcus Morris is one of the worst professional basketball players in the universe. Let’s not even go there…

Are you serious? Why do you think Baynes only comes in when Lopez goes out? It’s cause Lopez is really a SG. Do you watch the Bucks play? Lopez plays SG on offense just happens to be 7 foot.

• pn3

no horford today, i’m screwed

• sox9

Celts givin’ a good ol’ fashioned schooling to the NBA upstarts

• NoLimits0

@mtdurham said...

And jsut like that baynes turns an ankle… thats a really big loss for them…theis doesnt have the length or bulk to defend giannis like baynes does

Uh huh…Celtics were winning by 20 by the time he came in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.