NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Orangeflow

@tmarohl said...

That was a bullshit call on Turner.

Even though I dont have him…..worst calls in as many years as I can remember in all the games in this years playoffs. Some true shit calls.

• callmetouch

Gordon & Gobert will be in the showdown gpp because i faded them

• XxHeisenbergxX

So they are giving Indiana direct baskets and they keep wasting valuable seconds setting up a 3 they can’t hit lol

• callmetouch

imagine the cavs blowing this LMAO

• sox9

The sharks and pros that run computer models and algorithms were all able to add TT and make required adjustments elsewhere to their LUs instantaneously w/less than a minute before LU lock. It’s tough to compete w/that.

• cbsharpe

@scott33 said...

True but my non Lebron line only has Collison & JR from this game, so if my HOU/UT stack does well I could sneak into the green. Plus there are a ton of landmines so far in this early game.

Nice!!!

• cbsharpe

@sox9 said...

The sharks and pros that run computer models and algorithms were all able to add TT and make required adjustments elsewhere to their LUs instantaneously w/less than a minute before LU lock. It’s tough to compete w/that.

Yep.

• BerkeleyBoss

@sox9 said...

He’s about 2.5% owned lol

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

I bet you TT isn’t in the winning lineup. All of the lineups I am seeing with him in don’t have much left.

• callmetouch

• RipCityRings

If George Hill got any first half run he’d be putting up Tristan Thompson numbers.

I really hate Lue.

• Orangeflow

@sox9 said...

I am playing in big money with ALL pros except 2 dudes……NOT ONE of them has Tristan…..so this is bullshit brother!

• tmarohl

Surprised they started that Houston game before the end of this one.

• sox9

@Orangeflow said...

I am playing in big money with ALL pros except 2 dudes……NOT ONE of them has Tristan…..so this is bullshit brother!

maybe the news came too late on TT, I see it at 1:07 on rotoworld. Did anyone but fantasylabs have it before lock?

• Orangeflow

Saved 3400 salary picking Dipo over LBJ…..and LBJ only got 11.25 more points…..WIN!

• sox9

What is the best real time news source for game time decisions? beat writers? twitter?

• Orangeflow

@sox9 said...

What is the best real time news source for game time decisions? beat writers? twitter?

Twitter for me. DK wont report a change sometimes for 20 minutes. Teams twitter.

• sox9

Everyone have Harden as their 1.5X MVP?

• miggs6876

@RipCityRings said...

If George Hill got any first half run he’d be putting up Tristan Thompson numbers.

I really hate Lue.

Lue was brilliant today. He inserted Tt and played Hill perfectly. Also, played the more experienced guys to start the game. I get the Cavs hating but sometimes I feel its not justified. Great job Cavs and coach Lue

Enjoy it cause the Raptors are gonna smoke em.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Everyone have Harden as their 1.5X MVP?

I do, but just as a defensive move

• sox9

harden about 75 fantasy points is my guess

• nomjlikeme

@Orangeflow said...

Saved 3400 salary picking Dipo over LBJ…..and LBJ only got 11.25 more points…..WIN

Point per dollar you paid more per point initially. Got a good return on it though and the win

• sox9

I played both Bron and Dipo. Korver killed me. Barely cashed and made about $2 profit.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

I played both Bron and Dipo. Korver killed me. Barely cashed and made about $2 profit.

won both 50:50s though

• Orangeflow

@nomjlikeme said...

Point per dollar you paid more per point. Got a good return on it though

LBJ $12,100 / 73.75 = $165 per point

Dipo $8,700 / 62.5 = $139.2 per point

I play DK. Much less per point for Dipo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).