NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 199
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

@Orangeflow said...

Saved 3400 salary picking Dipo over LBJ…..and LBJ only got 11.25 more points…..WIN!

does it really matter if you took Lebron or harden if you just play cash? i dont see Harden smoking Lebrons DK total..not even sure the price difference

i was able to fit CP3/Lebron/Dipo quite easily with all the value Jazz players…didnt take Mitchell as i thought/think being the primary scorer and ball handler hed be shut down…also didnt see him playing if it ended up a blowout

• Orangeflow

@roach62 said...

does it really matter if you took Lebron or harden if you just play cash? i dont see Harden smoking Lebrons DK total..not even sure the price difference

i was able to fit CP3/Lebron/Dipo quite easily with all the value Jazz players…didnt take Mitchell as i thought/think being the primary scorer and ball handler hed be shut down…also didnt see him playing if it ended up a blowout

I have Dipo, Paul, Mitchell……..Gobert is my dud

• roach62

@Orangeflow said...

I have Dipo, Paul, Mitchell……..Gobert is my dud

i didnt figure Gobert would fit with the “pace”…and already gave my reasoning for no Mitchell; its a shame Sabonis/Lance didnt get much run or usage..because my Jazz value are going nuts

• sox9

Gobert so busy w/Capela he has not taken a shot himself. Capela feasting on him.

• sox9

Rockets in 5 games.

• sox9

Donovan just chucking up 3 pt. attempts

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

Rockets in 5 games.

• roach62

why is Dante Exums awful ass in the game right now?? lol Burks or O neal on a minutes cap or something? lol

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

maybe you are right. harden sometimes has an off game so I still figure 5. The Warriors win it all in a run away finals.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Maybe it’s the fucking yellow uniforms that make Indy and Utah so bad..pathetic basketball today.

• sox9

Gobert a LU killer today for sure

• sox9

HOU can rest all starters Q4—imagine most play half the quarter

• sox9

Figured the Jazz for a letdown after emotional win at home vs. OKC w/o Rubio. Didn’t figure Gobert to be this bad though

• sox9

Harden at 1.5X looks like it will work out unless he sits 4Q and Donovan also gets hot and plays all 4Q

• sox9

Gobert has yet to take a shot in this game. Amazing

• callmetouch

• sox9

Harden taking over the game.

• Bigb1485

@tmarohl said...

I bet you TT isn’t in the winning lineup. All of the lineups I am seeing with him in don’t have much left.

In the $1..$1500 to first he currently is..that lu also played george hill…nothing you can do about that

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Welp, Gerald wont be playing much with Luc back. duly noted….

• nomjlikeme

@Orangeflow said...

LBJ $12,100 / 73.75 = $165 per point

Dipo $8,700 / 62.5 = $139.2 per point

I play DK. Much less per point for Dipo

Lol I edited my message as soon as I posted it reflecting initially to you getting the win

• superstars92

If the TT news came out 5 mins earlier, I woulda swapped Exum for TT at Util on my Harden/LBJ/Oladipo/value team and woulda won the Spin Move by like 15 points lol. Oh well, still got a ton of top cashes in that. That or if CP3 played the latter of the 4th on my other team.

• sox9

Harden at 1.5X sure saved my day and my week.

• miggs6876

Looks like a Rocket Warrior showdown is looming.

• ScofieldReturns

whelp, everyone told me dipo over mitchell and i didn’t listen so no cash, my fault

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

I bet you TT isn’t in the winning lineup. All of the lineups I am seeing with him in don’t have much left.

He’s in the winning lineup I’m looking at at Yahoo (it’s not mine) and he was 1% owned. James, Harden, Oladipo and five minimum-price punts (ok, Korver was $1 over the minimum).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).