NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ree4erMadness

Tired of this soap opera, drama filled, soft crap. Just staying away from Philly altogether other than JJ. If Embid plays, he’s obviously hurt, Gasol is not the best matchup for him and he probably will be lucky to play 30 minutes. If Amir starts, he may play 15 minutes while they play Boban/Bolden also. Butler looks overrated, Ben Simmons is not enough so **** em all. Probably play Kawhi again, not sure about Pascal. So other than Kawhi and JJ, everybody else in my lineup will be from the other game.

edit – and maybe some Tobias Harris.

• Ap1216

Butler better wake up tonight and shoot the ball more then 10 times

• Kanner88

@tmarohl said...

If Amir plays, maybe Embiid can hold the phone this game.

Lmao !!

• MRCOOKONUTS

Embiid, this is his night’

• jjpk

There are 4 guys who have the ability and usage rates to go for 70 fpts on DK tonight: Embiid, Kawhi, Dame and Jokic. Embiid is the riskiest, but I feel like you have to have a piece of him if you’re rolling more than 1 or 2 LUs.

• Jsmitty123433

I’ve been on both sides of Embiid really really profitable and really ugly rolling 50 Embiid lineups in FanDuel my second attempt at mme

• Ree4erMadness

@jjpk said...

There are 4 guys who have the ability and usage rates to go for 70 fpts on DK tonight: Embiid, Kawhi, Dame and Jokic. Embiid is the riskiest, but I feel like you have to have a piece of him if you’re rolling more than 1 or 2 LUs.

I’m going with Kawhi and Dame.

• yisman

well, that didn’t work out

news came so late I got in tiers and showdown, but missed classic

• BerkeleyBoss

Kawhi 75% in the FD $4.44. I probably should’ve made more Harkless/Redick lineups. Kawhi can easily go out and put up 35 FD points tonight.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Kawhi 75% in the FD $4.44. I probably should’ve made more Harkless/Redick lineups. Kawhi can easily go out and put up 35 FD points tonight.

I have him in four of six.

• BerkeleyBoss

Oh damn, did this game actually start on time?

• NDNole

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Oh damn, did this game actually start on time?

I know right?! And jimmy is playing a little more aggressive.

• ASitar

Swapped Embiid out for Siakam and bumped Green to Craig. Hopefully my Embiid assumption doesn’t bite me

GL tonight

• BerkeleyBoss

@NDNole said...

I know right?! And jimmy is playing a little more aggressive.

A couple of nice surprises!

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

Monroe looks like he’ll get run over Boban?

• NDNole

Siakim is gonna eat embiids lunch today it looks like

• paulrobert1989

So I only play dfs golf but have been dabbling in NBA playoffs. I went 100% on Greg monroe tonight. Why is he only .2% owned in the 400k? Isnt Embiid sick?

• sox9

FVV fouls the first minute he comes in the game again tonight

• sox9

@paulrobert1989 said...

So I only play dfs golf but have been dabbling in NBA playoffs. I went 100% on Greg monroe tonight. Why is he only .2% owned in the 400k? Isnt Embiid sick?

Congrats if you played Monroe

• sox9

@sox9 said...

FVV fouls the first minute he comes in the game again tonight

Likewise w/Ibaka. Both Ibaka and FVV foul almost immediately on entering the game.

• sox9

Not sure why anyone would play Ibaka on FD at 5300 for 19 minutes when you can play Millsap for the entire game for 4800, Collins for 3800, Aminu for 5500—-unles you think Gasol gets in foul trouble. More likely Ibaka gets in foul trouble.

• BerkeleyBoss

Faded Tobias Harris, so I realllly need Siakam to step his game up outscore him.

• ASitar

Kawhi best pick it up. He’s in over half my LUs

• sox9

Ibaka 5 minutes 2 fouls LOL

• sox9

No TOR bench player is ever worth playing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler