NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 192.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• franckyfranck

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Game ends with the ball in Gerald Green hands

LMAAOOO ! F**** Green ! I’m not rostering him anymore this series ! Had my lesson Today ! LOL

• rome9bc

Surprised Wizards didn’t play Jason Smith like that even with Morris out but I did figure they would go small with Obure but that does me no good on FD

• Dfspacman

That was a great game, now time to watch paint dry with Utah vs Clippers

• franckyfranck

Gerald Green had the audacity to finish with -1 on FD !! LOOL .

• Way2fast23

Need about 40fp from Crawford to make up for Green’s fuckery

• emnj69

I was bad mouthing chowder and al and they told me to shut up BIGLY

thiings looking good

• Dfspacman

Greeeeeeennn FUCK YOU!!

• Dfspacman

I have Morris in every lineup, Olynk cooled off real quick..

• RobertoTomba

73% plus ownership for Hayward in my tournaments. That’s a lot, but it’s understandable.

• DirkDigglerz

Favors though stepping up

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Favors already beat Kief! lol.. Took him out of one lineup. still going to cash though

• franckyfranck

Brooks said Morris’s sprained ankle doesn’t look good, but he’s not sure on his availability for Game 2.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Favors trolling us all…. smh. cant make this shit up!

• P0key

Gobert was suppose to my low owned high upside savior…once i saw gortat go HAM i knew my day was over

• mike42

I posted last night when I was half cocked about gorbert being worthless today and Diaw/favors being the plays. I have favors in exactly zero of 8 lineups. I think the key is to get drunk while u r doing your lineups, alcohol helps with certain things, talking to hot chics, playing d. Favors over m. Morris, stuff like that.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@mike42 said...

I posted last night when I was half cocked about gorbert being worthless today and Diaw/favors being the plays. I have favors in exactly zero of 8 lineups. I think the key is to get drunk while u r doing your lineups, alcohol helps with certain things, talking to hot chics, playing d. Favors over m. Morris, stuff like that.

To be honest, none of us knew Morris would sprain his ankle but good old game theory told us to at least have Favors in some. Sad to say I have very good scores and then Kieff with 10pts. Hoping to get something and just move on at this point. Very frustrating though.

• chronoxiong

Effin Favors. Had no usage as a starter filling for Gobert. Tonight, he goes off because he comes off the bench for foul trouble Gobert. Can’t make this shit up. And btw, eff you Gerald Green again!!!

• KindGuy

1 down, 3 more to go for the Celtics.

• DonkeyDFS

@chronoxiong said...

Effin Favors. Had no usage as a starter filling for Gobert. Tonight, he goes off because he comes off the bench for foul trouble Gobert. Can’t make this shit up. And btw, eff you Gerald Green again!!!

Yep, totally random. Unless you playing a ton of lineups, you probably didn’t have any Favors shares…

• Dfspacman

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Should’t you be effin Stevens for not playing Green rather than Green?

• rocketman828

So who are we looking at tomorrow to have the “”(player-popup)Derrick Favors”:/players/derrick-favors-1266” game? Maybe J Val or Thompson maybe Ryan Anderson.

• Dfspacman

Morris about to outscore Gobert

• Dfspacman

JJ Reddick has been utter shit this series

• P0key

Yup JJ cost me money this whole round

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).