NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 192.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

Raptors beat writer says the raptors should and will start jval. Doubts he plays a lot of minutes.

• franckyfranck

@billholler said...

Start of 4th of Clippers game I had $0 in NBA live money on DK. Ended up getting back $172 out of $272 (only played 34 lineups). Not sure what happened but that’s 172 less dollars that I have to deposit tomorrow.

Thought I had a bad day with my $0 return on 21 LU’s .

• tmarohl

Lebron and Harden look like FD fades tomorrow.

• AVivier

I’m thankful we found a babysitter and had my first night out in a year and didn’t enter much. $52 in, 21 out for me.

Tomorrow looks like a super fun slate for a 2 game slate. There are so many options. I’m gonna have a lot of 2 Center lineups.

• AVivier

@tmarohl said...

Lebron and Harden look like FD fades tomorrow.

On DK, as of now, I’m going 100% Harden, ~25 Lebron.

• DirkDigglerz

Went all in on Avery didn;t regret it nice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).