NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 192.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tonytone1908

So Gobert’s probable? I mean, I’m sure he’ll give it a go but how many minutes will he play and how effective can he be? If he does play that’s gotta take Favors and Diaw off the table I would think. Favors maybe if you think Gobert will be limited or exit early I guess.

I feel like the key plays are going to come from that game but figuring out who is going to suck.

• tonytone1908

@damionismyname said...

Perfect setup for 89 raw points.

Only if you feel he will equal his last 3 games total. Good luck with that.

• Ckp67

Man is Beal really worth 8k? Don’t like the value but I like the chances that he outscores Wall and maybe even CP3.

• tonytone1908

@Ckp67 said...

How are people feeling about Austin Rivers? Was on him last game but 4k seems a lot to pay for him when CP3 is gonna be handling the ball for 40+ min

Someone besides CP3 is going to have a good game as well. He’s capable of getting hot. He’s probably a good play on DK since I’m sure he’ll be jackin 3’s but IDK if he’s playable on FD. He’s a great pivot but IDK where else to spend the money.

• Ckp67

@tonytone1908 said...

Only if you feel he will equal his last 3 games total. Good luck with that.

Wizards just let Schroder, a guy with no jumper, go off. Love IT2 in this game especially with the price decrease.

• KindGuy

@Ckp67 said...

How are people feeling about Austin Rivers? Was on him last game but 4k seems a lot to pay for him when CP3 is gonna be handling the ball for 40+ min

I don’t know about that. It’s a win or stay home game At home….. my main focus will be on the starters who should all play 35+ minutes.

• tonytone1908

@Ckp67 said...

Wizards just let Schroder, a guy with no jumper, go off. Love IT2 in this game especially with the price decrease.

On DK if you think he’s gonna just jack 3’s all night than he may be a decent play but I wouldn’t touch him on FD. I know he likes to drive to the hoop a lot but if he’s somewhat tired than yeah, he’ll probably shoot a lot of 3’s but he doesn’t make very many to begin with.

• KindGuy

Oh wait never mind I just remembered Doc inserted Austin into the starting 5. Fire him up then.

• tonytone1908

@elementasrat said...

Oh wait never mind I just remembered Doc inserted Austin into the starting 5. Fire him up then.

He did play 35 minutes last game with a supposed minutes restriction, he should play at least that this game. Totally possible CP3 gets smothered all night and Rivers is wide open. He did seem to have a lot of open shots last game, like they weren’t even worried about him. I swear I remember him making a 3 where he literally stood behind the line for like 5 seconds and nobody even moved at all.

• tonytone1908

Ugh, so I guess Gobert is probable with no workload restriction. I hate paying that much for him on FD but it seems I’m looking to spend up somewhere so that’s probably where I’ll go. I ,wanted to go DJ but even 20 mins of Gobert kills his value let alone any upside. Just need Gobert to play 40 or more mins and grab every board in sight. Dj’s been killing it on the boards though with and without Gobert in. FML I have no idea what to do.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

SF Crowder, Porter or Joe Johnson for Cash?

• DC2380

gortat , DJ, or gobert???

• Falconsfly

Who are we “ all in” on today? Is the clippers the game to stack considering do or die?

• fleishmo6

O/U line on clippers game more than 20 points less than celtics game

• Alvance83

Didn’t rivers start last game? Shouldn’t they stick with that as they won

• ASitar

Anyone recommend a good offshore site for futures bets? I’m putting $50 on the Yankees to win the WS and they are +2000 on Bovada right now but Bovada is giving me an error message when I put in my CC info.

• lbowen1233

JJ Redick is a great sneaky play at home again. what do you guys think?

• colb24

Gobert ankle scaring anyone ? Bad ankle bad knee but smooth lightning bolt on his head … I’m going him or hortford originally was all French guy but now leaning hortford basically I have no clue

• colb24

@tonytone1908 said...

Ugh, so I guess Gobert is probable with no workload restriction. I hate paying that much for him on FD but it seems I’m looking to spend up somewhere so that’s probably where I’ll go. I ,wanted to go DJ but even 20 mins of Gobert kills his value let alone any upside. Just need Gobert to play 40 or more mins and grab every board in sight. Dj’s been killing it on the boards though with and without Gobert in. FML I have no idea what to do.

Haha I didn’t read this before I posted but I’m right with you Gobert big guy and for him to not come back in the 4th clearly his ankle hurt and that doesn’t heal over night something is up

• MrPerfekt7

Any love for Bojan and Crawford today?

• jessedio

Otto, Markieff and Crowder in all the F spots on DK. Then build the rest of the roster. If you want to get cute swap out one of them and plug in Joe Johnson.

• Whitebob

Otto? He doesn’t get enough shots to justify playing for him, he does almost nothing else but score, I’m not feeling many people in the wiz game but maybe IT and Kieff

• superjon

@Whitebob said...

Otto? He doesn’t get enough shots to justify playing for him, he does almost nothing else but score, I’m not feeling many people in the wiz game but maybe IT and Kieff

Do you even watch basketball?

• Ckp67

@Whitebob said...

So you’re stacking the LAC game with a projected total of ~190?

• Yourmothersapunt

If your not feeling any 1 in the bos wiz game ty for your donation tonight then.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).