NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Boston ( 3 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Play Jabari Bird

Embiid over Simmons

• superjon

@superjon said...

Play Jabari Bird

Embiid over Simmons

On second thought. I like Morris as my guy off the bench.

• ASitar

Let’s play who wants to split $100k 100 ways!

• jason88cubs

I mean it makes sense to play Simmons and Embiid together right?

• wolverinezack

You can go Simmons, Embiid, Tatum, Smart and fill in the other spot pretty easily. The only issue is do you go Simmons or Embiid on your 1.5x spot on FD.

Like ASitar says, who wants to split 100k 100 ways. It’ll probably be more than that unless some obscure player like Jabari Bird goes off.

• KindGuy

It’s time for you NBA fiends to join the MLB fun. Unless, like ASitar said, you want to split $100,000 100 ways.

• ScofieldReturns

What multiplier should we look for in single game slates?

• ashaff716

so… everyones question… MVP Embiid or Simmons

• ashaff716

@ashaff716 said...

I think I’m going Simmons

• P0key

I’m so bad at these single game slates…i should just wait and lose my money tomorrow…

• ASitar

I am doing just one LU. If history repeats itself, Embiid outscores Simmons, Boston plays bigs (Baynes), Morris and Redick put up numbers.

Building around Embiid and Horford.

GL tonight.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@ashaff716 said...

the other 2 capable guys are horford and rozier… you can basically bet on 1 of those 4 being the top scorer of the night

• superstars92

@wolverinezack said...

You can go Simmons, Embiid, Tatum, Smart and fill in the other spot pretty easily. The only issue is do you go Simmons or Embiid on your 1.5x spot on FD.

Like ASitar says, who wants to split 100k 100 ways. It’ll probably be more than that unless some obscure player like Jabari Bird goes off.

I don’t think you can fit all 4 unless you want to choose like min priced guys who will get 5 FPs.

• jessedio

I’m ready to split that 100k DK prize. Chalk city tonight. I’m just playing the most logical lineup within the salary cap. Simple right?

• wolverinezack

On FD you can go Simmons, Smart, Embiid, Tatum, Morris

Gotta figure that LU is chalk.

• ashaff716

@wolverinezack said...

Im stuck between that LU and Embiid, Rozier, Horford, Reddick, and Morris

• gaelicgirl

@wolverinezack said...

That’s the dummy LU I just entered, so yeah…chalk.
    I don’t know if I even want to play this, honestly. Feels like I got away with something cashing my Showdown LUs on Saturday, but that was because of fading the chalk Pelicans. Don’t know how you fade the chalk Sixers and Celtics today. Tomorrow’s slate looks so much better, maybe I should just take the day off…

• superjon

Smart is starting

Easy fade imo

• superjon

Smart probably starting sorry

• ASitar

Anyone doing a Simmons/Embiid/Horford LU on DK? 2 Celtics “bench” guys included of course. I’m thinking people will use it. Seems like the only contrarian route to go is to fade the top 3 players, but the odds of none of them putting up 40+ is about zero to none. Oh well, hopefully my single bullet will net $1,820.

• wolverinezack

I’m taking today off. Contemplating even playing tomorrow. Even the 2 game slates are hard to come by. You miss on one player and you’re shot. I mostly just do the smaller single entries and either chalk goes off and you share first place with multiple others or you share min cash with so many others that min cash is actually losing cash. I hit for 1500 last Friday and then 500 this past Friday. Might be better off just sitting on the profits and transitioning to baseball occasionally. The degenerate in me will probably still drop some LUs in on the 2 game slates

• damionismyname

@wolverinezack said...

thats my lineup and I dont care how many other ppl have it tbh.

• thebigboy

Will Simmons guard Rozier? Haven’t watched many sixers games

• callmetouch

Feels like Monroe or Baynes will smash tonight

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@thebigboy said...

Will Simmons guard Rozier? Haven’t watched many sixers games

Yes, I would think Simmons will likely guard Rozier on the perimeter. But the Sixers can go a lot of different ways. My guess would be Simmons on Rozier, Redick on Smart, Covington on Tatum, Saric on Ojeleye and Embiid on Horford. But the size and versatility of Simmons and Covington really allow the Sixers to defend them many different ways. If Baynes is in the game, Embiid would likely guard him. That would probably move Simmons on Horford and could mean Covington and/or Redick on Rozier at times.

Celtics will likely put Ojeleye on Simmons. Horford forced to guard Embiid (unless Baynes is in the game). Rozier may end up on Covington a bunch or Redick. Tatum on Saric. Smart on Redick or Covington.

But again, both teams have a lot of defensive versatility so I think you could see many different match ups at times. Celtics may need more of Baynes against Embiid. If Baynes is in and Ojeleye out, Horford would probably end up on Simmons. Should be interesting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).