NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7 ) at Milwaukee ( -7 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Golden State ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Who is the first player to plug in? Durant?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

Who is the first player to plug in? Durant?

Horford?

Bucks have been struggling with versatile bigs who can play on the perimeter most of the year. They aren’t going to suddenly figure out how to stop them now.

• DC2380

@Pandamonious said...

Horford?

Bucks have been struggling with versatile bigs who can play on the perimeter most of the year. They aren’t going to suddenly figure out how to stop them now.

Thanks panda!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Thanks panda!

I think Durant’s a good play too, of course. Probably going to be looking at starting a lot of line ups with Harden (or ABC), Middleton, Durant, Horford. Doesn’t leave much money, but there’s a few guys around 4.5K that based on history and minutes could do enough to make it work.

• colb24

Playoff Al …. Curry is due and on DK looking nice.

• DC2380

@Pandamonious said...

I think Durant’s a good play too, of course. Probably going to be looking at starting a lot of line ups with Harden (or ABC), Middleton, Durant, Horford. Doesn’t leave much money, but there’s a few guys around 4.5K that based on history and minutes could do enough to make it work.

Yeah makes sense. Just scared about Harden and ABC putting up another dud lol

• DC2380

@colb24 said...

Playoff Al …. Curry is due and on DK looking nice.

Yeah I saw that…7900 is very tempting

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Yeah makes sense. Just scared about Harden and ABC putting up another dud lol

Understandable. Don’t think it happens though. My hesitations on either and really more so Durant is Curry’s upside is similar at a much cheaper price and doesn’t have you scrapping down to a guy like Ilyasova.

I believe Harden exceeds the 55 DK points he got in game 1 (he won’t get 4 blocks again, but I expect an improvement on the 9-28 shooting and maybe a couple more assists) and definitely expect ABC to deliver a bigger game as well.

• tmarohl

If the Bucks want to win, it will be cause all three of Middleton, ABC and Bledsoe have much better games than they did in the first one. I am locking in Middleton.

• ASitar

Mirotic is finding his way into a lot of my builds. At $3,500 he doesn’t need a lot to hit value and if his shot is falling he could approach 10x. Just doing 2. One w Harden/ABC, one more w Kyrie/Durant. Horford and Green in both

• Theguy49503

I think I got way to much Terry Rozier lol

• Theguy49503

Pat Connaughton gonna get the start tonight is Brown is out?

• smokeyca14

I have no curry abc or harden in my first lineups, wth?

• me_mike84

i’d rather have harden over giannis if spending up on one of the two.

as far as the point guards…..curry is too appealing at 7,900 on DK. he and harden will be in my lineups.

and if you don’t go for durant that still leaves enough money to still fit two of either horford, middleton, irving, paul.

• AVivier

@me_mike84 said...

i’d rather have harden over giannis if spending up on one of the two.

That’s pretty much everyone’s thought, right? Harden is probably going to have way higher ownership than Giannis I would think.

• ASitar

Tonight is going to be about picking the right mid-tier guy. Harden, Durant, ABC, Curry, Horford, Kyrie will get theirs. Who between Middleton, Klay, Tatum, Gordon, Brown, Hayward, Morris, Iggy is what’s going to differentiate. I hope Baynes is limited because I’m all over Morris.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@AVivier said...

That’s pretty much everyone’s thought, right? Harden is probably going to have way higher ownership than Giannis I would think.

I’d expect the gap to be minimal. Harden will be a bit higher, because of the conceived higher ceiling and this slates much heavier on quality cheap forward options. On the flip side everyone knows Giannis isn’t getting 37 DK points again. People will have that same mindset of, people will be off him after last game and I’m going to get him at lower ownership due to recency bias, but no one really thinks like that anymore. They’ll both be over 50% owned easily.

• me_mike84

@AVivier said...

i would think the same. but i’m ok w/ the higher ownership as long as he produces the way we think he should

• antzilla810

Kyrie, ABC, Eric Gordon or Beard, Curry, Hayward?

• AVivier

@Pandamonious said...

I’d expect the gap to be minimal. Harden will be a bit higher, because of the conceived higher ceiling and this slates much heavier on quality cheap forward options. On the flip side everyone knows Giannis isn’t getting 37 DK points again. People will have that same mindset of, people will be off him after last game and I’m going to get him at lower ownership due to recency bias, but no one really thinks like that anymore. They’ll both be over 50% owned easily.

Interesting. I’m in the camp that Harden is a clear cut better play, and as you mentioned there’s more forward options than guard.

• AVivier

@ASitar said...

Tonight is going to be about picking the right mid-tier guy. Harden, Durant, ABC, Curry, Horford, Kyrie will get theirs. Who between Middleton, Klay, Tatum, Gordon, Brown, Hayward, Morris, Iggy is what’s going to differentiate. I hope Baynes is limited because I’m all over Morris.

Morris jumped out at me as well.

• Nmj4786

Isn’t game after a dud Giannis a thing??

• superjon

ABC bounce back and back to the well with Horford

Also this is a Klay breaking the slate kind of night.

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

Im calling it now. ABC will be 33% owned or less.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Im calling it now. ABC will be 33% owned or less.

I could end up being wrong. I just don’t think recency bias is as much a thing these days, especially on a 2 game slate. Most people will have multiple line ups and most will split their exposure between Harden and ABC, and then throw in the people who will jam them both in. Of course there will also be people who make line ups fading both, but those will be much more sparse.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.