NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 7 ) at Milwaukee ( -7 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Golden State ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

If Hill puts up 25 points I’m going to have a gooood night. Last 2 nights were searchlight. Avoiding the land mines in this game and have the 🔥

• yisman

@NoLimits0 said...

Will easily? What are you talking about. And no you didn’t have to choose a sub 4k player but if you had Harden you pretty much have maybe at worse like Tucker or Iggy as your lowest. And if you had two of Harden ABC or KD you pretty much have a sub 4k player.

Personally for me I have Harden and my lowest priced players are Mirotic, Morris, and Tucker so I had to have 3 of them just to have Harden/Steph/Dray/Horford/Middleton.

What was complicated? I said one of the other guys will easily outproduce Mirotic

• NoLimits0

lol MtDurham how’s Baynes?

Dude sucks probably shouldn’t be playing rest of the series. Semi should be playing for the Celtics. Whenever Baynes comes in Giannis eyes light up and he goes nuts.

• mtdurham

Im pretty lucky bc i woke up late for the noon CST on sunday…. barely got any lineups in all of which were awful…didnt get to make my Milwaukee to win the series bet at all bc i was scrambling to get DFS lineups in…

so i have milwaukee to win the series at -120 for the $1200 i intended to bet on them before game 1 at -200…..

LFG bucks

• NoLimits0

Baynes so bad. I see no comment from Durham. Anyone watching Giannis just score at will vs Baynes?

• NoLimits0

@yisman said...

What was complicated? I said one of the other guys will easily outproduce Mirotic

Will easily outproduce is a huge statement. Mirotic was definitely the best play under 4k.

• NDNole

Celts clearly dont like to pass to hayward.

• Ap1216

You think giannis gets any more run ? So annoying he was on pace for 65

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

If Hill puts up 25 points I’m going to have a gooood night. Last 2 nights were searchlight. Avoiding the land mines in this game and have the 🔥

I hope he does. Maybe 4th is garbage time and hill and heyward get the run.

• tonytone1908

@NoLimits0 said...

Will easily outproduce is a huge statement. Mirotic was definitely the best play under 4k.

Until he goes cold and finishes off the rest of the game adding only 3 more TO’s to his stats. Just cause he looks like the best play atm don’t mean jack til the end of the slate.

• NoLimits0

@tonytone1908 said...

Until he goes cold and finishes off the rest of the game adding only 3 more TO’s to his stats. Just cause he looks like the best play atm don’t mean jack til the end of the slate.

If you read the entire thread you would know I FIRST said that statement you quoted above when Mirotic had 0 FPs and 2 fouls after 1Q…and everyone else was freaking out.

• NoLimits0

Oh in case you are wondering Aron Baynes is done for the series. He won’t be playing anymore. Pretty much single handily cost the Bucks to blow out the Celtics in that 3rd Q run. Irvings crappy game also didn’t help.

No way Baynes is gonna play meaningful minutes

• scott33

Just woke up & saw that Mirotic started. What time was that announced? Having trouble opening my Twitter account for some reason..

• scott33

@mtdurham said...

Im pretty lucky bc i woke up late for the noon CST on sunday…. barely got any lineups in all of which were awful…didnt get to make my Milwaukee to win the series bet at all bc i was scrambling to get DFS lineups in…

so i have milwaukee to win the series at -120 for the $1200 i intended to bet on them before game 1 at -200…..

LFG bucks

Very nice

• BerkeleyBoss

Seriously considered punting C in some of my FD lineups, but didn’t pull the trigger. Really wishing I had now.

• NoLimits0

Mirotic with like 30 FPs after 2 fouls and 0 FP after 1Q.

Rozier is playing garbage time so maybe he can come close to Mirotic but it’s not “easily outscoring him”. It’s just hard for a 3.5k player to get like 30 FPs so you should be happy.

Mirotic even has more than Morris. Let’s see if Mirotic has more fantasy points than any sub 5k player. He might even outscore Tucker And Iggy.

• ScofieldReturns

14.5 pts from tatum…that’s pathetic lol

• Briancobb33

Going back and reading these Mirotic freak out comments is hilarious lol can’t overreact in the 1st 3 minutes on a guy who is 3.5k

• shades

Blowouts bite!!! Arggg

• NoLimits0

@ScofieldReturns said...

14.5 pts from tatum…that’s pathetic lol

No ceiling although he didn’t even get the floor I projected either hahaha. I don’t have him either way cause of my earlier comments.

• mtdurham

@NoLimits0 said...

Baynes so bad. I see no comment from Durham. Anyone watching Giannis just score at will vs Baynes?

joking right? Baynes got hurt in game 1. you probably didnt notice because you were so preoccupied talking to yourself.

• NoLimits0

If you are gonna play a player like Tatum you might as well play Mirotic who literally has the same role 2k cheaper.

• mtdurham

I’m 100% mirotic across all ~50 lineups… pretty annoyed he got announced as the starter and became pure chalk….

• Danielv22

Lol at 5:30 in the 4th q, mirotic had miss shot, rebound, miss shot, rebound, miss shot, rebound, and 2 pt fg made. 8 fantasy points in 5 seconds.

• NoLimits0

@mtdurham said...

joking right? Baynes got hurt in game 1. you probably didnt notice because you were so preoccupied talking to yourself.

Lol he played tonight. Don’t blame the injury. He sucked game 1 before the injury too. Don’t worry you won’t be seeing him rest of the series.

He basically allowed Giannis to go on a huge run and gain massive confidence for the rest of the series. No idea why he even got any minutes this entire series.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).