NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

I won’t be spending much time on here today. Got better things to do than read through 10 pages of people saying to fade Lebron.

Core – Lowry / Derozan/ LBJ / TT

• DC2380

I am really liking love today.

• colb24

@DC2380 said...

I am really liking love today.

i’m with you on that

• DirkDigglerz

• DC2380

@DirkDigglerz said...

ALL In Eric Gordon

Is that on DK?

• rocketman828

I wouldn’t touch Lowry He is just complete garbage in the playoffs anyone remember there matchup in the playoffs last year with Cleveland in the eastern conference finals I do and I’m not touching the guy!

• kettab24

lebron or Kawhi?

• coachzimmer

does tony parker still have enough in the tank ?

• winnerchickendinner

All in on toronto and spurs value

• colb24

Hardens numbers are not that bad against the spurs… just throwing it out there

• colb24

@kettab24 said...

lebron or Kawhi?

I think its Lebron or Harden… Kawhi at 10,200 on DK is scary IMO

• kettab24

so I have some thoughts I would like to get some opinions on…the raps seemed to struggle against Giannis but they were eventually able to contain him relatively speaking. Lebron is a better, savvier and smarter player than Giannis obviously but physically I’m not so sure he’ll be a tougher matchup for the Raps. At this point in his career Lebron has a lost step though he’s still quite explosive I’m not so sure he’s more explosive and faster than Giannis. Giannis is also longer (I think he’s a ft taller) and his length really bothered strong defenders like Tucker. I think Tucker will be able to hold is own against Lebron when he’s being backed down compared to how he fared against Giannis. Also now with Ibaka on board if they have to switch in the pick and roll I think Ibaka will be able to hold his own much better than JoVal or Biyombo could last year. Last year Carroll was the primary defender on Lebron..Carroll is vastly overrated as he’s neither quick enough nor strong enough against great players like Lebron. I think Tucker will do a much better job on him.

Also watching the last series against the pacers…Paul George was the only guy who could contain lebron on the pacers but he had such a huge offensive burden that he was unable to effectively keep lebron from getting into the paint late in games. I’m not saying the raps will stop him but the primary defenders on the raptors for Lebron are not the primary scorers on the team and have no offensive burden to speak of. Add in his age and I think he may be in for a tougher than we expect especially considering his price. Thoughts!

• coachzimmer

any thoughts at center tonite

• mike42

Think Kawhi’s peripherals pick up this series and as long as game is close, his scoring remains constant, possibly goes up. Sell Tony Parker high (bev D), buy Mills low (pace up game).?

• coachzimmer

i don’t think lebron had lost a step like u said smarter and savier.. i believe he is pacing himself thru out the playoffs cuz he believes they are going to the finals against golden so with that being said i think he cruizes past toronto with ease and is a lock every night regardless of price and who ever is guards him … tuck is a great defender but cant hold a candle to lebron

• kettab24

yea I agree Kawhi’s peripherals will def go up..more steals and blocks…honestly I won’t be surprised if he averages double digit rebounds in the series

• billholler

@mike42 said...

Sell Tony Parker high (bev D)

Parker went 18/6/3 in March against that Bev D.

• kettab24

yea you could be right he may just be pacing himself

• kettab24

I really don’t wanna play Tony parker

• dmbtrip2004

I have a lot of Dewayne Dedmon in my lineups….

• kettab24

I was thinking the same thing…

• vikingchay

All in with Nene at C! Rookie Capela struggles and gets into foul trouble tonight.

• mike42

Thoughts!

Start with you should always think twice b4 fading LBJ and a complete fade is normally not a good idea. This is a pace down game, against a much better D than Indy and I seem to think that the focus for Clev will be to get others more involved this game. The long layoff increases the probability that they either come out on fire which I don’t think will be good for LBJ, you need this game to stay close for him to crush or they come out out of sync which would be good for LBJ in that they would spend the game catching up and LBJ’s usage should be high. I’m leaning towards this game not being close and being underexposed to LBJ.
    I love P. Gasol at C, think he is going be highly owned too, but his price is just too low and think this series is a much better setup for him than Mem and his production and minutes should see meaningful increases.

• coachzimmer

i like parker and gasol stack tonite there numbers in previous games early in reg. season were not bad at all and i think gasol sees 30 + this series …also claw is the only one who can keep up offensively with the beard

• billholler

First thoughts after one cup of coffee……. a very well rested Cleveland blows out Toronto tonight…..Tristan Thompson has done well against Toronto and will get all the boards if JVal rides the pine again…..Every team but Cleveland will probably start and run with stretch 5s in both series….This season against SA, Harden has averaged what would be right at 6x value on DK…..there will be at least one night each where someone says “no David Lee, no cash” or “no Ryan Anderson, no cash” and it won’t be a joke.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.