NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

What aspect of it scares you? Do you fear for Spurs loader uppers such as myself, or are you worried you’re not high on the Spurs and wonder if you’re wrong in that thinking?

It’s not so much game theory as it is the masses tend to be asses theory. I’m on the spurs game for sure, when I hear a lot of people talking about the same thing I’m on its a natural reaction for me to think twice.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Doesn’t matter who guards Derozan. They don’t have anyone who will be able to guard him. Simply a matter of if he can hit his shots.

This is true.

• Wizkids2

lbj, harden, leonard stack.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Toronto lineup?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mike42 said...

What aspect of it scares you? Do you fear for Spurs loader uppers such as myself, or are you worried you’re not high on the Spurs and wonder if you’re wrong in that thinking?

It’s not so much game theory as it is the masses tend to be asses theory. I’m on the spurs game for sure, when I hear a lot of people talking about the same thing I’m on its a natural reaction for me to think twice.

I can understand that. It’s just hard to pass on dirt cheap players like Manu, Parker, Green, Mills, and Lee who should all see 20+ minutes in a pace up game against a below average defense that have the highest implied total on the slate.

• Kmah07

damn this is a tough slate lol

• Benf15harp

Looks like fading lbj harden and Leonard would be somewhat contrarian lol
    Doubt all 3 exceed value
    But all 3 locks for 50+ FP

• KindGuy

Think I might fade JR and play Shumpert. I could see Derozan getting Smith into early foul trouble and then Shumpert locking him down.

• KindGuy

Going with a 4/3 Spurs/Cavs stack on Fanduel.

• tmarohl

@Wizkids2 said...

lbj, harden, leonard stack.

Like I said earlier I think everyone who is doing multiple lineups has one of those including me. I feel it will be one of my lower scoring FD lineups, but had to throw one in.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Going with a 4/3 Spurs/Cavs stack on Fanduel.

I thought you only played DK?

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

I thought you only played DK?

well my bankroll has hit rock bottom on both sites so I can only play freerolls. decided to throw a lineup in the bud light freeroll even though I’m not eligible since it’s only 21+

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Think I might fade JR and play Shumpert. I could see Derozan getting Smith into early foul trouble and then Shumpert locking him down.

Lebron, JR, Shumpert, etc will not stop Derozan from getting where he wants. It will simply be if his shot is falling. Also, that is the first time I have ever heard the words “Fade” and “JR” in the same sentence. I never play him, because he sucks, but I wouldn’t call that a fade :)

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Lebron, JR, Shumpert, etc will not stop Derozan from getting where he wants. It will simply be if his shot is falling.

Lmao c’mon man you know Lebron won’t be tasked with guarding Derozan.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Lmao c’mon man you know Lebron won’t be tasked with guarding Derozan.

I know, but Cleveland is chocked full of shitty defensive basketball players. The King has turned into the worst defender of the bunch.

• tmarohl

Val Starting

• deerosa

@elementasrat said...

The only thing shumpert has on lock down is that ugly ass haircut

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Like I said earlier I think everyone who is doing multiple lineups has one of those including me. I feel it will be one of my lower scoring FD lineups, but had to throw one in.

I just made one for fun and it looks pretty gross.

• DC2380

JV Starting

• bostonfever

great everyone going to switch to JV now, hate when that happens when you have them 100%

• kinger

I have DDR in everything. If he sucks it will be a short night.

• Way2fast23

JVal was ballin in game 6 and still got benched. I’m starting to think Casey might be a racist lol. Is JVal the only white guy on that team???

• BerkeleyBoss

@kinger said...

I have DDR in everything. If he sucks it will be a short night.

Me too. Fingers crossed!

• Kmah07

early fouls will send JV back to the bench, no worries lol

• nyknick

now that jval is starting, jval or TT?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).