NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASalvaro

have to remember that Ryan Anderson is way better on the road than at home

• Sellinsz

David Lee pushed me over the top into the money, I am so happy lol

• tonytone1908

Just frustrating to see the actual winning lineups filled with horrible plays that were nowhere near value. I guess all you need is 2 of the cheapies to go for 8-10x and the rest really don’t matter.

• ASalvaro

2 blowouts tonight..watch the Golden State game to OT tommorow night lol

• ASalvaro

@tonytone1908 said...

Just frustrating to see the actual winning lineups filled with horrible plays that were nowhere near value. I guess all you need is 2 of the cheapies to go for 8-10x and the rest really don’t matter.

thats why now on the NBA i concentrate most on the value plays 1st

• MrNastyTime91

Dedmon smh….Look forward to tomorrow….hopefully I keep it rolling!

• franckyfranck

@AVivier said...

$100,000 for 1st place tomorrow though!

Biggest play on FD tomorrow is 75K . DK then ?

• ASalvaro

interesting George Hills one game against Golden State this year 18 mins 35 FPs

• chronoxiong

Scored 262.70 to barely scraped minimum GPP cash. Those garbage time David Lee points helped made a difference big time. Thank god Popovich let him play during that time. I think the main reason why I cashed (and won the few cash games I was in) was because I had TT. He was big time value. Did not expect him to do that. Too bad I wasn’t in a lot of games though because of how awful I continue to be in NBA.

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

I was right though when people were inquiring about their Lebron, Harden, Kawhi stacks and feeling good about them. Like I said, I threw one in my 25 on FD, and I said I felt it would be my lowest scoring lineup. It was 24 out of 25.

When you say winning lineups filled with horrible plays that were nowhere near value, I am confused. What site are you referring to?
    On FD the winning lineup had 4 guys that significantly exceeded value, and three guys that scored the most at their position. How are these horrible plays? Value doesn’t matter much in two game slates. Value relative to how other guys at the position perform is what is important.

On DK, with the lower prices, the winning lineup was really chalky outside of Deron Williams.

• kettab24

go figure the winning lU on DK the guy had 3 rockets no spurs and 1 raptor…that’s some serious balls….super risky but hey it paid off

• DC2380

What was the crazy 8 winning lineup?

• Theguy49503

@DC2380 said...

What was the crazy 8 winning lineup?

Irving, Harden, James, Ariza, Capela, Tucker, Thompson

• DonkeyDFS

@Theguy49503 said...

• DC2380

@DonkeyDFS said...

And Deron Williams

thanks

• DC2380

@Theguy49503 said...

thanks

• satchmo77

Anyone play fantasy draft?? Was 298 a good tournament score last night?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.