NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

@moped_jones said...

After reading what I wrote I had to slip Harden into some DK lineups, lol. I didn’t realize he was so cheap there. Fading him on FD though.

HAHA yeah I honestly am confused Leonard is that expensive hes a great player but honestly 10,200 on DK just seems crazy lol hes a 9k kinda guy …. loved him at 8k

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

On DK I find myself using Ibaka at C

My comment was in regards to using Lebron, Harden and Kawhi in the same LU. If you do that with Ibaka, you only have an average of $2750 for each of the last 4 players. Not enough value on this slate to do that.

• colb24

@hangtime28 said...

Interesting, Ratpors haven’t revealed their starting lineup yet. Powell may be getting benched for PJ to guard LBJ.

I think its Val going in if anything PJ Caroll which one going to guard Love? I dont think they could do that and then the offense gets real real real bad with them two on the court at the same time … Thompson and Love eat up the boards without Val in the game so they are prly going big again.

• deerosa

@billholler said...

I tried it and it left me with 5 backups which isn’t good on a 2 game slate. Plus I just can’t play Dedmon. If he starts, Capela eats him up with short range jumpers and driving layups. If he backs up Lee, Nene eats him alive on the boards. Just don’t see any upside.

Bill I see that happening as well. PG Value is where I went. Did any ghosts in the Bowling alley give you some advice last night ?? :)

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

My comment was in regards to using Lebron, Harden and Kawhi in the same LU. If you do that with Ibaka, you only have an average of $2750 for each of the last 4 players. Not enough value on this slate to do that.

I know, I was referring to C being a dumpster fire

• kettab24

lol yea that’ll be pretty ridiculous…I honestly think Lebron struggles for his standards in this series though…The Ibaka and Tucker are big upgrades over Siakam and Biyombo

• IronMonkey415

I remember Tucker doing alright against Lebron when Tucker was with the Suns.

• billholler

I think this entire slate is contingent on who all starts for Toronto. DDR, Lowry and Serge are the givens. Powell should get the start because I believe in the last series Tor was +40 with him on the floor and about -40 without him. That leaves Carroll, Patpat and Tucker and those are the 3 that should cover Lebron right? BTW the Raptors lost all 3 games against the Cavs with the big 3 playing. Their one win was with all 3 resting and I believe Ibaka rested too.

• FDDough

Kyrie’s the trap tonight, I feel it

• baseballislife93

@colb24 said...

I think its Val going in if anything PJ Caroll which one going to guard Love? I dont think they could do that and then the offense gets real real real bad with them two on the court at the same time … Thompson and Love eat up the boards without Val in the game so they are prly going big again.

Think they have to go Lowry DeRozen Tucker Ibaka Val
    Tucker better defender on Lebron then Carrol, need Val in there for reasons u said

• cliang00

Just looked at all the previous games between these two, Love did great but Ibaka was not playing any of them. It’s gonna be Bron, Tristan, and Baka for me here.

• MrNastyTime91

Will Dedmon have a role this series? That is the question that needs answered.

• colb24

@baseballislife93 said...

Think they have to go Lowry DeRozen Tucker Ibaka Val
    Tucker better defender on Lebron then Carrol, need Val in there for reasons u said

yeah that make sense caroll looks like an old man this year hes in bad shape wouldn’t be surprised if you read about a random surgery at the end of the year

• billholler

@IronMonkey415 said...

I remember Tucker doing alright against Lebron when Tucker was with the Suns.

And you would be correct. Lebron’s actual scoring output the last 5 games with Tucker guarding him are 21/28/21/14/17 with only one double double in those 5. However that one was a board away from a triple double in Tucker’s one full run against Bron while with the Raptors.

• Hoss_Man

Does anyone really think that Harden and LBJ are both going to put up 65FD points each tonight??? The HOU-SA game flow and TOR-CLE potential blow out are scaring me off that idea.

• cliang00

I doubt it, there are too many other options that Spurs have. Plus Dedmon has not been producing anything or the slightest time to play.

• DC2380

what was the perfect lineup yesterday

• kdsdawg

@cliang00 said...

Just looked at all the previous games between these two, Love did great but Ibaka was not playing any of them. It’s gonna be Bron, Tristan, and Baka for me here.

wouldn’t Ibaka be playing center and guarding TT? Rebound wise is Ibaka that much better than JVal? Love killed on the boards in the regular season in the three games they played, with 10, 13 and 14 rebounds

• cliang00

@kdsdawg said...

wouldn’t Ibaka be playing center and guarding TT? Rebound wise is Ibaka that much better than JVal? Love killed on the boards in the regular season in the three games they played, with 10, 13 and 14 rebounds

Well I don’t think Love will be able to grab that many boards given Baka on the floor. Thus Love’s price is too high.

• clrockny24

The cavs raptors game kinda screams blowout. I looked back and the cavs finished off the hawks on may 8 last year. They played game 1 against the raptors on the 17th, and won 115-84

• Hoss_Man

@kdsdawg said...

But was that before or after TOR got Ibaka? Didn’t they trade for him?

• billholler

I’m going to be heavy on Jval. Just hope he isn’t today’s version of Amir Johnson.

• steelcitydozer

Who’s getting 3 fouls in the first quarter tonight ?
    Which derozan shows up ?

• hangtime28

@steelcitydozer said...

Who’s getting 3 fouls in the first quarter tonight ?
    Which derozan shows up ?

Ibaka could be the 3 fouls guy! It’s definitely a possibility. He seemed to like hacking in the first series.

I think good DDR shows up today, and provides some peripheral stats with his scoring. Lowry and his back issues so I could see DDR dominating the usage. Maybe he can have some PG13-like games vs the Cavs.

Disclaimer: My thoughts, no research to support this.

• jman3034

Raptors 1-11 in game 1’s…Cavs Blowout on the way!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.