NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Hoss_Man

@tmarohl said...

I would say DK yes, FD no.

Yes. FD. Thanks for the feedback.

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

Am I the only one that thinks Toronto has a shot in this series? Cleveland has not exactly been playing well the last 6 weeks. They could have very easily lost game 1 at home to Indiana. Game 2 was relatively close at Cleveland. Game three Cleveland was losing by like 26 and made an epic comeback. Game 4 was relatively close. I think Toronto has significantly more weapons than Indiana has. Toronto also plays defense. Indiana does not. If Cleveland plays like they did against Indiana I could very easily see Toronto taking this to a seven game series.

i think they have maybe a 25-30% shot of winning the series. not favorites, but far from impossible.

• mattyice522

@tmarohl said...

Am I the only one that thinks Toronto has a shot in this series? Cleveland has not exactly been playing well the last 6 weeks. They could have very easily lost game 1 at home to Indiana. Game 2 was relatively close at Cleveland. Game three Cleveland was losing by like 26 and made an epic comeback. Game 4 was relatively close. I think Toronto has significantly more weapons than Indiana has. Toronto also plays defense. Indiana does not. If Cleveland plays like they did against Indiana I could very easily see Toronto taking this to a seven game series.

I think Toronto loses a couple games in similar fashion. close finishes. when LeBron is in the zone he is in the zone. and I am not a fan of him

• FDDough

When did it become a fact that Tucker can Guard Lebron? lol Are we hoping on this or is this proven?

• billholler

@FDDough said...

When did it become a fact that Tucker can Guard Lebron? lol Are we hoping on this or is this proven?

I posted some stats earlier but no one paid attention. With Tucker on him in their last 5 match ups, Lebron has only exceed 29 real points once and only had one double double. That’s the Cliff Notes version.

• hbomb57

Someone earlier said C was a crap shoot tonight. I would say tonight’s SG’s are all crap. The thing will be finding one that at least goes 3.5 or 4X don’t you think. Hard to believe these are Pros playing at this position. Also talking DFS.

• bigkino217

@hbomb57 said...

I would say tonight’s SG’s are all crap.

harden? derozan?

• billholler

@hbomb57 said...

I would say tonight’s SG’s are all crap

Derozan’s floor is probably 40. Then I expect at least decent games from Gordon, Lou and even Manu for a cheapie. Of course Harden is SG eligible on DK so not sure why you think SG is crap tonight.

• tmarohl

@FDDough said...

Back in about page 2 or 3 of this thread someone posted some stats.

• tmarohl

@hbomb57 said...

Someone earlier said C was a crap shoot tonight. I would say tonight’s SG’s are all crap. The thing will be finding one that at least goes 3.5 or 4X don’t you think. Hard to believe these are Pros playing at this position. Also talking DFS.

I see several shooting guards on both sites that I like. The only ones I don’t like are on Cleveland. JR Smith is on my only roster if absolutely necessary list, because he is just a bad basketball player. Korver doesn’t get enough minutes to be of any value. The Kid N Play guy sucks as well.

• colb24

@billholler said...

Derozan’s floor is probably 40. Then I expect at least decent games from Gordon, Lou and even Manu for a cheapie. Of course Harden is SG eligible on DK so not sure why you think SG is crap tonight.

do you like Manu… I keep going back and forth hed be my one low guy tonight …

• FDDough

@tmarohl said...

Back in about page 2 or 3 of this thread someone posted some stats.

I dont see any stats saying Lebron played PJ on Toronto since hes been traded. Are you referring to when he was on the Suns? PJ was traded 2/23

• FDDough

@billholler said...

I posted some stats earlier but no one paid attention. With Tucker on him in their last 5 match ups, Lebron has only exceed 29 real points once and only had one double double. That’s the Cliff Notes version.

Are you referring to against the Suns? Because Lebron has not played against PJ since hes been on Toronto

• hbomb57

@tmarohl said...

I see several shooting guards on both sites that I like. The only ones I don’t like are on Cleveland.

I should have mentioned outside of the obvious two harden, Derozan.

• tmarohl

@FDDough said...

I dont see any stats saying Lebron played PJ on Toronto since hes been traded. Are you referring to when he was on the Suns? PJ was traded 2/23

I think they were all games when he was on the Suns. Not my stats so I don’t know. I just know that PJ is a good defender and is capable of slowing Lebron down a little. Biggest reason I am not playing Lebron much is I think Kawhi is a much better value, especially on FD. On DK I have much more Lebron exposure than I do on FD. With that said, if I had to choose on DK between Harden and Lebron, I would take Harden.

• mike42

If Manu gets 16-18 mins tonight at a point a min which is being generous he hits value. He needs to have an outlier game to hit 6-7x value, which is entirely possible for him, but I’d give it a 1 in 4 chance coupled with about a 1 in 2 chance he misses value.

• bigkino217

@hbomb57 said...

I should have mentioned outside of the obvious two harden, Derozan.

well only 4 teams are playing. just about every position is crap if you ignore the top 2 options at each

• darkknight24

I have a gut feeling Dedmon starts tonight. He matches up very well with Capella.

• colb24

@mike42 said...

If Manu gets 16-18 mins tonight at a point a min which is being generous he hits value. He needs to have an outlier game to hit 6-7x value, which is entirely possible for him, but I’d give it a 1 in 4 chance coupled with about a 1 in 2 chance he misses value.

true.. thank you! … I think I’m just going to wing it go Frye as my one low guy hopefully 5 rebounds and 2 3’s lol

• P0key

Anyone else stuff Kawhi harden and LBJ in a LU on FD? I feel like its my best one out of the 3 i’m playing.

• Morty24

If your not playing either LeBron or kwai at sf tonight, who can you plug in assuming Powell gets the start. Do you roll with Powell because he is a +40 when on the floor for tor and perhaps hits that 30 min mark. Or is the safer bet is to roll with ariza knowing he’ll get his 40 min and pray and hope he shows up this series

• JBilger21

Beverley or Parker for a mid-range PG on DK?

• damionismyname

@P0key said...

Anyone else stuff Kawhi harden and LBJ in a LU on FD? I feel like its my best one out of the 3 i’m playing.

its my only one and I feel good about it.

• 2incher

All the Dedmon on FD?

• tmarohl

@P0key said...

Did one like that out of 25, but I think it will be my lowest scoring lineup.

To make that work you have to play punts like Deron Williams, Ginobli, Frye, etc.

Even if Kawhi, Harden and Lebron get you 180, you are probably looking at another 6 guys who will be hard pressed to get you 100.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.