Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/11
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 213

5/12
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RogueGrinder

Give credit where due.

“DirkDigglerz 0 X 1 day ago

Capela will go off in a must win game”

• franckyfranck

I’ve made the biggest mistakes of my short DFS career tonight . Not only have I swapped my winning LU’s from Yesterday by including Harden when possible but 95% of my LU’s tonight do have him !!

Eric Gordon .. 0-4FG , 0-3 3PT !!!! $13M for that ?

• RobertoTomba

Aldridge and Simmons look great. Houston players? Not so much.

• JustDFSin

whoever faded harden n put in wall and stacked the spurs will win the thurs-friday dk slate

• toddbunner

@tyleh said...

this is sickening only 2 people have the lineup with simmons and me and other person have the lineup with OUBRE. FK MY LIFE.

thought i had it too. harden screwing me. i did the math and was looking great

• tonytone1908

Honestly, with Harden so high owned and no Kawhi to spend up on, the winning LU on FD should still have Harden on it. He’s gotta get at least 30 FD pts or he will go down as the biggest punk in history. I see him being pumped and making something happen.

• RogueGrinder

Rockets can still win guys…It’s Harden we are talking about…

• yisman

harden murdered all my lineups but unless I wanted a ton of salary left, I had to use him

I planned on using Leonard and then he was ruled out so it had to be Harden

for tonight/tomorrow and for yesterday/today

several hundred dollars, damn

• RogueGrinder

@JustDFSin said...

whoever faded harden n put in wall and stacked the spurs will win the thurs-friday dk slate

I faded Harden, but have Eric Gordon.

• yisman

now they’re crediting Simmons for his defense

lol

Harden isn’t even trying

• RogueGrinder

Simmons is 71% owned in crazy 8’s

• lloydjv1

Just glad I played some MLB tonight. Shame on you Beard.

• tyleh

@toddbunner said...

thought i had it too. harden screwing me. i did the math and was looking great

im in 77th place with 260.2 but the 2 guys IN 75th with 260.4 HAVE SIMMONS AND I WOULDA HAD HIM, I PICK OUBRE INSTEAD. WATCH THAT LINEUP SHOOT UP THE BOARD

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@RogueGrinder said...

Rockets can still win guys…It’s Harden we are talking about…

not tonight it isn’t

something must be going on with him, physical or mental.

• yisman

@lloydjv1 said...

I have him in most of my lineups figuring Leonard would sit.

on yahoo I checked my big contests and I’m the only one with him

I thought it was strange

then again, ginobili not doing much of anything

Aldridge and Simmons doing it

• yisman

^ginobili has played less than 10 minutes

• TeamTarek

told you to go 100000% ALDRIDGE your welcome guys

• iarsenal85

Harden who doesn’t want it showed up

• yisman

lol and idiotic spurs fans said Leonard should’ve been MVP

• IronMonkey415

Harden another player not ready for the big dance.

He is cracking right before our eyes out there.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Harden doesn’t give a shit and he is playing like it. He is just strolling up and down the floor not giving a shit.

• RobertoTomba

@tonytone1908 said...

Honestly, with Harden so high owned and no Kawhi to spend up on, the winning LU on FD should still have Harden on it. He’s gotta get at least 30 FD pts or he will go down as the biggest punk in history. I see him being pumped and making something happen.

Yeah…if it were 30% ownership, Harden owners would be dead, but this isn’t that bad. We aren’t winning any top prizes, but this doesn’t put us out of the money, either.

• yisman

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Harden doesn’t give a shit and he is playing like it. He is just strolling up and down the floor not giving a shit.

basically this game is an instructional video for what you should not be doing if you’re trying to make the NBA

zero effort

Harden is either tanking this game intentionally or just DGAF

• Falconsfly

@RogueGrinder said...

Give credit where due.

“DirkDigglerz 0 X 1 day ago

Capela will go off in a must win game”

He also said Horford and correct! Who was the guy that kept saying Aldridge as well? Was it this game, I can’t remember. Some good calls. What’s the predictions tomorrow, guys!!?

• Malorum

Amazing how a WAS-BOS stack is going to probably top most leaderboards. What a shit show.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).