Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/11
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 213

5/12
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• billholler

@mike42 said...

J. Mcghee priced like he’s still playing Gorbert

Geez, not another week of you continuing to misspell players’ names.

• futoo

@tonytone1908 said...

Sorry I meant to specify FD. I don’t think Harden really killed anyone on FD as long as Beal doesn’t go too crazy I’m at 204.9 with Wall and Kieff left to go. Trying to figure out if I have a decent shot at a high score or if a Murray LU will pass me? If you were on FD what was his %?

0.4 %

• colb24

@escot4 said...

I’m all-in on Beal today (4 of 4 lineups). He hasn’t had a true ceiling game yet this series, and Avery has been guarding Wall lately with IT taking Beal. I’m hoping today is the Beal onslaught.

I keep grabbing him then throwing him back today … Because IT is on him someone runs over to double him so if he dont make a quick move he just passes the ball…. Hes a great player and due but Idk lol I cant decide

• superstars92

@mike42 said...

Great setup for SA, young guys got run and confidence, Gasol redeemed himself, Kawhi back at a 100% hopefully. J. Mcghee priced like he’s still playing Gorbert, Durant priced like he’s not playing against the claw, D. Green priced like the algo hasn’t been watching the playoffs. Curry/kawhi seem below fair value. Doubt SA can control pace but like them to stay in it, Should be a high scoring, competitive game filled with fantasy goodness.

You know KD has historically been very good against Kawhi right? Like last years playoffs or the first game of this season.

Kawhi can’t affect guys like KD who can just shoot right over them. KD’s performance isn’t affected by Kawhi’s D. It’ll be more affected by if he makes or misses his shots and how many random rebounds/loose balls he gets.

• IronMonkey415

GORBERT sighting!!!!!!!

As for tonight
    Wall
    Morris
    Porter
    Bojan

• IronMonkey415

YO!!! This is not the 5/12 thread. Come on folks lets all head to the new thread.

• RogueGrinder

@IronMonkey415 said...

YO!!! This is not the 5/12 thread. Come on folks lets all head to the new thread.

I didnt see one.

• IronMonkey415

Yea it pop up out of nowhere. it is now active.

• damionismyname

So let me get this straight…. On DK you can pay $8 to potentially win 10k with 14000 entries or pay half that at $4 with 6k entries to potentially only win $20000? While on FD there is a 20k to first for $4? What is DK thinking these days? On to only FD…

• raymond333

Who you guys got for center. Horford..or if he can’t fit, who you see scoring more pts, Gortat or Gasol?

• Crimsonstar18

What is the current point total leading the DK crazy 8’s?

• lotusbomb

@Crimsonstar18 said...

What is the current point total leading the DK crazy 8’s?

246 with a sf position left. harden is 80% owned in it so their is going to be guys who faded him shoot to the top while the game tonight is going on. I have 5 out of 7 lineups with no harden so I’m hoping I win big tonight.

• Crimsonstar18

Damn, I’m at 207.25 with wall and horford to play. So sad I didn’t enter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).