Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/11
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 213

5/12
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tklonewolf

Please be close, Spurs.

• bnizzle52

Anyone have Kawhis % in the $9 Wed/Thurs fd slate? Thanks!

• nickelos85

@Benf15harp said...

Anyone know kawhi ownership in dk excellent 8?

8.6%

• AVivier

Gasol under 10% on DK

• Sleepyfloyd16

I have one lineup from yesterday with Leonard in it that probably would have cashed. Had to switch down to Ariza, so it’s probably toast now. I think Pop made the right decision by resting Leonard though. Even if he played and they won the game tonight, Leonard may have been in bad shape and would have to start a series against the Warriors on Sunday. It would have been tough enough to beat the Warriors with a 100% healthy Leonard, much less a hobbled one. Pop is all about the big picture, so this makes sense. Just glad I didn’t put Leonard in more than one lineup.

• emnj69

hey gasol why couldnt u play hard the other night-that 14 points cost me 100k dick

• Benf15harp

@nickelos85 said...

8.6%

Thanks

• emnj69

wow rockets showing no energy or heart-especially harden -dude take it to the rack-I never saw this coming…. I faded harden just in case in two teams but damn

• Malorum

Yeah HOU is coming out flat. SAS is harassing them to no end defensively and it seems to be frustrating them.

• tyleh

@emnj69 said...

contest that started last night gonna have a low total I think 315 is max on fd

lol 300 max. not even 315. I have a good looking one with OUBRE INSTEAD OF SIMMONS T_T FML i can’t believe i didnt have 2 of them . I WAS ABOUT TO. Wall/IT/Avery/Smart/Crowder/OUBRE NOT SIMMONS/Morris/Aldridge/Capela

• tmarohl

Capella is the only Rocket who showed up so far. This game pace sucks for Houston. Kind of regretting my decision to lower my Spurs exposure.

• lotusbomb

I understand, but don’t at the same time the fact that harden is 80% owned. if this continues he’s gonna ruin a vast amount of the field

• mike42

I remember a few years ago Pop rested the 3 top guys against the bulls and they schooled the bulls the whole game. I thought about that tonight, they just play hard,
    system based, absolutely no pressure on them.Houston needs to lead going into halftime or I think they choke

• tyleh

@tmarohl said...

Capella is the only Rocket who showed up so far. This game pace sucks for Houston. Kind of regretting my decision to lower my Spurs exposure.

yep this game is weird, dekker with 2 3s? WTFFF I PLAYED YOU LAST GAME AND NOTHING. i swear if that lineup above with simmons and not oubre wins, im going to cry. i

• DC2380

dekker???? hitting 3

• lloydjv1

Simmons outscoring Beard??? Really man, this could be elimination and no Kawhi. WTF?

• colb24

Just look at this lineup out there lol Greg pop is one great coach what a system ! It’s still very early! But you got to admire them

• Malorum

I am quite stunned by the score at this point.

• ASalvaro

OK when I took Kyle Anderson as a punt I had no idea he would be outscoring Harden into the 2nd quarter lol

• tyleh

@lloydjv1 said...

Simmons outscoring Beard??? Really man, this could be elimination and no Kawhi. WTF?

this could be? THIS IS. WHERE THE FUK IS HARDENS MIND RIGHT NOW?!!! HE NEEDS TO STEP UP NOW. he can get 40 in 2nd half but he needs to end with at least 15-25 this half and be aggressive

• Sleepyfloyd16

Not sure how my lineups are going to fare, but I’m loving the game. Harden is going to have to perform some heroics if they are going to win this one. Rockets fans must be wetting themselves right now.

• P0key

folks im just checking in..wtf is going??

Pop needs a statue outside stadium ASAP..matter of fact save him a forever empty seat on Spurs bench in honor

• emnj69

I would have lost a fortune betting this game that is why I stick to daily lol

• pjbyrne707

Harden is garbage.

• emnj69

tell harden u want to be mvp type player maybe show up in a big game at home

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).