Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Tuesday, 5/14
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 219

Wednesday, 5/15
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NoLimits0

@newzreview said...

Do you think that will translate into a continued increase in minutes for Collins?

Don’t think those 2 are related. This is surprising to me but they didn’t play the same position vs Nuggets. They shared the court a lot.

• telestraightshooter

Note to lurking rG mod – it would be nice if lineupHQ had the Tue/Wed projections =)

• ScofieldReturns

@telestraightshooter said...

Note to lurking rG mod – it would be nice if lineupHQ had the Tue/Wed projections =)

i really don’t know why it doesn’t…

• ScofieldReturns

klay/ibaka or danny green/siakam for FD cash? i’m doubting klay’s consistency/ceiling at 7.3k. siakam seems due for a bounce back

• telestraightshooter

@NoLimits0 said...

Don’t think those 2 are related. This is surprising to me but they didn’t play the same position vs Nuggets. They shared the court a lot.

Rebounding is weakness for Portland & they are done facing da Joker, which takes 2 bigs to defend.

• hobbes2d

@ASitar said...

Bell or Bogut? Models like Bogut

Bell isn’t going to see the court. Don’t use last series vs Hou as a barometer for what lineups GS will run out against Portland.

• telestraightshooter

@ScofieldReturns said...

i’m doubting klay’s consistency/ceiling at 7.3k.

In Klay I trust! – sans Durant/Boogie, Curry/ Clay are both +9.8% in usage

throw in a half dozen extra mins and Klay’s #‘s vs Blazers… I put his projection @ 45 dK pts

• telestraightshooter

@hobbes2d said...

Bell isn’t going to see the court. Don’t use last series vs Hou as a barometer for what lineups GS will run out against Portland.

Bell did showup in rotation when Durant went down, & rebounds well vs Por’s 2nd team.

I’ll put him down for 10 min/ 10 Dk pts

• gaelicgirl

In Klay I trust!

Me too!

Especially if Blazers have any success at trapping Steph
    #SplashBros

• NoLimits0

Klay Steph and Draymond are all locks on DK imo for cash. Don’t see how you can’t choose all 3.

• tmarohl

I really fail to see anyway, other than injury, that we are not having a Bucks vs GS final. I have trouble believing that either team could lose 4 games to their conference finals opponents.

• hobbes2d

Bell did showup in rotation when Durant went down, & rebounds well vs Por’s 2nd team.

I’ll put him down for 10 min/ 10 Dk pts

That was a completely different matchup though.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I really fail to see anyway, other than injury, that we are not having a Bucks vs GS final. I have trouble believing that either team could lose 4 games to their conference finals opponents.

Seems inevitable. Pass the popcorn LOL

• Jonas137

@tmarohl said...

Blazers Raps let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• ASitar

In Klay I trust! – sans Durant/Boogie, Curry/ Clay are both +9.8% in usage

throw in a half dozen extra mins and Klay’s #‘s vs Blazers… I put his projection @ 45 dK pts

Klay or CJ if you had to pick one

• ScofieldReturns

k ill put in klay. how much do we expect brogdon/mirotic to play?

• markymark13

I have messaged support in reference to the 2 day slates a couple times. Apparently it is “not possible” for lineupHQ to provide data for these slates

• keephustlincuz

@NoLimits0 said...

Klay Steph and Draymond are all locks on DK imo for cash. Don’t see how you can’t choose all 3.

So that means picking between ABC and the Klaw. Who ya got?

• NoLimits0

@keephustlincuz said...

So that means picking between ABC and the Klaw. Who ya got?

Wait I was talking about Showdown? Is this the 2 day slate? Didn’t know they had that. For showdown I have some Kanter at captain I’m sure nothing can go wrong with his shoulder, foul issues, or defense.

• smokeyca14

@gaelicgirl said...

Bogut

• tmarohl

@ScofieldReturns said...

k ill put in klay. how much do we expect brogdon/mirotic to play?

Mirotic probably 23-25. Brogdon probably 15-18.

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

Klay or CJ if you had to pick one

Klay and not particularly close.

• gaelicgirl

@smokeyca14 said...

He’s the perfect drop score candidate on the FD 2-day slate at $3.5k

Also bare minimum salary in whatever FD calls its Showdown contest at $6k

• smokeyca14

FD is best, sorry I’m a dk dude. Good luck 🍀👍

• gaelicgirl

@smokeyca14 said...

FD is best, sorry I’m a dk dude. Good luck 🍀👍

LOL Same to you!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.