NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 5/16
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Golden State ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Friday, 5/17
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

@Element828 said...

Yeah I would say Kanter is my favorite blazer. I worry about lillard and McCullom. Maybe one gets hot but I don’t feel safe paying up for them. Harkless and Hood I do like. Maybe some Collins…

Warriors it’s all about Curry/Green/Thompson. If I had to fade one it would be Thompson in the hopes his shoot doesn’t fall, not sure about Iggy. I had him last game. But one value to look at is Quinn Cook. He’s got around 11 ftpts the last 2 games and if this game blows out he would get a lot of floor time

On the same page

• shades

Thanks Guys,I am going to mix it up on the DK showdown a little Kanter,Iggy,Harkless and Maybe Hood with combinations of the big 3 Curry,Klay and Dray.It worked Tuesday so we shall see.I just don’t feel comfortable with Lillard or McCollum today but have this feeling one goes off.As far as bottom of the barrel its a crap shoot with Bell,Cook or Jerebko but they are salary savers.

• samuri8

Yeah I do not like Kanter or Iggy in showdown.

• ScofieldReturns

i keep shifting back and forth so i’ll just ask here: bledsoe/kawhi/turner or vanvleet/giannis/harkless

• ASitar

Decided to go w Curry @ C w 4 Blazers. Hoping Klay’s shots not falling, Dray goes trip dub, and Steph hits the pick n roll 3’s again….bbuuuuuut I hope that Portland hangs in because of Curry and his splash brother CJ

• tmarohl

Durant out at least three more games.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Durant out at least three more games.

Need Raptors-Bucks to go 7 games now LOL

Hope y’all enjoy the game, good luck!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Need Raptors-Bucks to go 7 games now LOL

Bucks in 5. Golden State could let Portland hang around a couple more games if they need more time for KD to recover :)

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Bucks in 5. Golden State could let Portland hang around a couple more games if they need more time for KD to recover :)

Hmm… :D

• ASitar

Curry (Captain, Seth, Kanter, Hood, CJ, Dray

GL tonight

• yisman

KD injured May 8. Now the earliest he could return is May 22, which would be two weeks.

• yisman

contests locked 6 PM PDT, game tipped 6:17 PDT

NBA shenanigans again.

have a sweat from yesterday. Probably won’t cash. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/72631524

seems moklovin stole my lineup anyway :(

• ASitar

Meyers Leonard prob gonna break the slate …..watch. Ha

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

contests locked 6 PM PDT, game tipped 6:17 PDT

NBA shenanigans again.

have a sweat from yesterday. Probably won’t cash. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/72631524

seems moklovin stole my lineup anyway :(

What are the Shenanigans? One thing I have learned, is TNT games in the playoffs start at scheduled time. ESPN and ABC games tip off about 15 minutes later than scheduled time. Fiserv was probably only 75% full last night at tip because everyone was outside watching TNT pregame, thinking they could get to their seats because they thought they had 15 minutes. Not so, as game tipped right at 7:30 CT.

• yisman

have Lillard low owned and he’s not scoring at all

it’s Aminu and Harkless

smh

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

What are the Shenanigans? One thing I have learned, is TNT games in the playoffs start at scheduled time. ESPN and ABC games tip off about 15 minutes later than scheduled time. Fiserv was probably only 75% full last night at tip because everyone was outside watching TNT pregame, thinking they could get to their seats because they thought they had 15 minutes. Not so, as game tipped right at 7:30 CT.

that they never provide accurate start times. it’s no wonder we can’t get starting lineups when the lock is 10+ minutes before tip.

• samuri8

Well, there is still a feeling that sports should not revolve around gambling but rather the other way around. I don’t see a problem with the broadcast starting a few minutes before tip, it’s pretty standard in sports imo.

• Dfspacman

Collins smh

• shades

Lets go Jerebko Yaaa

• yisman

Lillard finally scores, with 3 minutes left in the first half

• yisman

@samuri8 said...

Well, there is still a feeling that sports should not revolve around gambling but rather the other way around. I don’t see a problem with the broadcast starting a few minutes before tip, it’s pretty standard in sports imo.

a few minutes?

the NBA has been giving out wildly inaccurate start times for years

and of course the lying about injuries

• damionismyname

I tried to fade Steph, not looking good.

• Dfspacman

Seth putting in work

• shades

Didn’t like any Blazers except Harkless and Kanter.Harkless ok so far Kanter crap so far.McCollum crossed my mind but didn’t play him.

• tmarohl

Serious D right now by GS in 3q

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).