NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

This is a tricky slate, sabonis is the conundrum.

He could go ape without caris now, or he is legitimitley hurt and either sucks its up and its not as effective or goes nuts.

I’m leaning towards the others obvi tj, holiday, but we have to wait and see on the pacers news, 2nd game looks miles better then the 1st.

You know who has been playing at the fastest pace in the league the last month? The Pacers.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

You know who has been playing at the fastest pace in the league the last month? The Pacers.

Top 4 for the entire season, and like top 3 during the last three months of the season. Highly disagree the second game is better than the first, maybe from a real basketball perspective, who knows but Hornets/Pacers is the best DFS game of the slate.

• mbunner23

But the Hornets haven’t been playing very fast.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

I’m gonna have exposure, to them i just am waiting on the pacwrs news first.

Clearly they’ll have the best value if guys are out.

• BiGtIGeRs

@dominicanpapi said...

Top 4 for the entire season, and like top 3 during the last three months of the season. Highly disagree the second game is better than the first, maybe from a real basketball perspective, who knows but Hornets/Pacers is the best DFS game of the slate.

It not mean anything for today but cha vs ind in 3 meetings has average game total of 215 with 222 being the highest and 211 being lowest.
    Bos vs Was in 3 meetings this year has an average game total of 213 with 223 being highest and 195 being the lowest

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

But the Hornets haven’t been playing very fast.

I was going to do this lengthy post but got derailed at work lol…

Hornets up until Ball got hurt were ranked 9th in pace. After he went down, they went to 28th in pace during the time he was out. Once he came back, they ranked 22nd during that two or three week time period that he was back, so they’re playing slightly faster with him back. I forget where they ranked as a whole, but with Ball they play faster and do have a big pace bump tonight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Everything I’ve read on the pacers side has both brogdon and sabonis playing.

I’d start building assuming both are in, which again hurts from a dfs perspective, I’ll say it till the cows come home, the 2nd game is the better one tonight.

• telestraightshooter

@bazerko said...

Caris Levert OUT

I’ll limit my comments to just suggest NBA’s ‘rona policy may not be based on solid, ever mutating current covid science…
    .. and quite frankly it opens players/ teams to gambler shenanigan’s the teams/ players cannot control

now your job is to exploit the unfortunate series of events
    ;^>

• yisman

This FD promo featuring Barkley and Kenny Smith is not very good.

It merely means the big GPP is now 11.7% rake rather than 16%.

• maxxxoo

Did Panda retire?

If so, was there a retirement speech/rant?

• telestraightshooter

51.5 – RwB total Pts/Ast/ Reb

Over/Under?

• tmarohl

@maxxxoo said...

Did Panda retire?

If so, was there a retirement speech/rant?

Probably until the real playoffs.

• monarch

@dominicanpapi said...

Who do you like best among Hutchinson or Matthews for a 1k showdown punt?

• zeeshan2

sabonis is in

• monarch

sounds like brogdon is in

• zeeshan2

@monarch said...

sounds like brogdon is in

he’s only playing 5-6 min stretches

• monarch

Hornets taking them out regardless though. I agree with Billy the second game is more appealing

• telestraightshooter

@zeeshan2 said...

he’s only playing 5-6 min stretches

fire up TJ
    6x Floor?

• yisman

BBM

X Brandon GoodwinATLPG15m
    high level
    Out for season (minor respiratory condition)

Brandon Goodwin is high level?

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Those games where they had no bigs the pace was absolutely blistering. Westhead-level stuff.

Probably won’t be like that with Sabonis in and possibly injured, but when he comes out the game could go small.

• Brendan239

Nesmith is my punt. Steven’s has been giving him minutes and anyone can get close to 30 in 20 minutes vs Wash. be smith/Smart could be different. With Ball/Westy @ PG…how different is that?

• Brendan239

Is McDaniels a bad play on FD? I don’t see him talked about (good or bad) anywhere. Have 50%

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I may be way off here but maybe the best value is the WAS bigs now? Rolo and Gafford?

• NDNole

Bertans will be in the winning lineup. Thats my hot take. Why? Cause im playing him.

• gaelicgirl

Which Holiday brother is better?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).