NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

Mcbuckets 60 🍔

• bdf

Based on my DK exposure, I hope the only guy that goes off from the Was Bos game is Timelord.

• Wsdm61987

@realphipps said...

Hate to be that guy, but I had a dream last night. My cat is named Doug. He was there. McBuckets was also in the dream. It’s destiny.

So far, you might be onto somethin’ with that premonition.

• callmetouch

Can I panic if I have Biyombo?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Awesome regular season LaMelo. But this is the playoffs.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Can I panic if I have Biyombo?

Probably a good idea. With them getting smashed early and Biyombo being Biyombo we probably dont see him again. Maybe he will get us a few fpts in the 2nd half

• Brendan239

And ROY goes to Anthony Edwards

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

And ROY goes to Anthony Edwards

When is his play-in game?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Which Holiday brother is better?

Jrue

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

When is his play-in game?

I’m just saying, I don’t agree 100% but I think with his consistent scoring and the Ball injury and a playoff dud I think would tip it to Edwards. Not condoning it

• rocketman828

Who else got hosed by the bismac start plays 3 mins now on bench

• skankinmat

hornets cooked

Finished all my lineups and took nap at 5. Wake up and see now, Brogdon was in? And A Holiday? And Biyombo?? WTF.. threw $30 away. Had K Martin on almost all, and a lot of Zeller and J Holiday. Nightmare on Elm for me. Like throwing money in the street. O Brog, O Biyombo O Aaron H.

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Finished all my lineups and took nap at 5. Wake up and see now, Brogdon was in? And A Holiday? And Biyombo?? WTF.. threw $30 away. Had K Martin on almost all, and a lot of Zeller.

You might consider modifying your nap schedule.

Wait a minute now R Williams is IN all of a sudden? Wtf is this. All these people should have been ruled in much earlier today.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Wait a minute now R Williams is IN all of a sudden? Wtf is this. All these people should have been ruled in much earlier today.

Timelord and Thompson were both ruled in yesterday already 866. Need to read those injury reports :)

• crazylox2001

Sabonis never gonna get a foul call

Ball has 3.5? At the HALF? How can that possibly be? Thompson had no red Q, Williams does.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Bertans will be in the winning lineup. Thats my hot take. Why? Cause im playing him.

Took out bertans when I saw biz starting. And Biz has a big fat snowflake goose egg.

• WrathofKhaaan

Biyombo…

• billythekidcowboysheat

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

This is a tricky slate, sabonis is the conundrum.

He could go ape without caris now, or he is legitimitley hurt and either sucks its up and its not as effective or goes nuts.

I’m leaning towards the others obvi tj, holiday, but we have to wait and see on the pacers news, 2nd game looks miles better then the 1st.

3.5 at halftime for Ball. Absolutely shocking. Of course he was my highest exposure. And K Martin lol – the two duds. Have so many lines at 8.75 / 336 PMR… (Ball/Martin) obviously keyed on the WSH game. M No biggie, I will do a lot better on tomorrow’s 2 gamer. Back to my baseballs now.

• zeeshan2

Mcdermott over Sabonis was the play on FD I guess

• Golfnut04240

I played enough IND to have a decent start. I would like to see CHA make a run as I have some spread out over 6 DK lines.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Ball has 3.5? At the HALF? How can that possibly be? Thompson had no red Q, Williams does.

I don’t pay attention to anything but the injury reports. DK and FD tags mean nothing.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    May 17
    Robert Williams (toe) listed probable for Tuesday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).