NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

FOUL almost every possession. Crazy.

• Zeavy

After playing for 2 years straight I said I was going to quit after taking some hard hits lately and tonight I just couldn’t help it after a month off and put in a single bullet into the late game and those 2 threes by Kemba in final minutes cost me 6 way tie for first and $5100 lol

Had to hit them both and he does and the fact that he was even out there while Beal scores literally nothing the entire 4th and is on the bench up 20 with 3 min in game.

Honestly I doubt I ever play again as that feels like a total loss with the odds of that happening.

As always good luck to all you guys because my lord you need it!

• Dunl0p

Never considered Goga and was almost 100% timelord, killed almost all my lines…
    Almost breakin even somehow lol, I’ll take it

• ludagrizz

@Zeavy said...

After playing for 2 years straight I said I was going to quit after taking some hard hits lately and tonight I just couldn’t help it after a month off and put in a single bullet into the late game and those 2 threes by Kemba in final minutes cost me 4 way tie for first and $5100 lol

Had to hit them both and he does and the fact that he was even out there while Beal scores nothing and is on the bench while up 20 with 2 min in game

Honestly I doubt I ever play again as that feels like a total loss with the odds of that happening.

As always good luck to all you guys because my lord you need it!

Keep grinding you’ll win eventually

• Zeavy

Hard not to want to grind again but dang I sure got a lot done in the past month!

• dominicanpapi

Got damn I hate Scott Brooks as a coach.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).