Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/19
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Boston ( 5.5 ) —- T: 220

5/20
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@7klub06 said...

Any love for Gerald Green tonight or will he be epic fail?

I had him before they announced he was starting. May have to back off now.

• MrPerfekt7

@tmarohl said...

I had him before they announced he was starting. May have to back off now.

Look like it will just be the other Greens in play Danny and Dray

• Benf15harp

Durant/TT/IT or steph/lebron/dedmon dk

• iron_tactics

Nope, staying on Green. Not changing anything. Nope not moving

• lotusbomb

even more of a lay up line for lebron tonight

• Benf15harp

Crowder or Bradley? Dk

• P0key

Was debating dedmon vs green as a punt to make this LU work… Now green is starting.. Guess I’m going dedmon

• superjon

Going with Lebron/Iggy in one line up. Figure I can just switch to Simmons if Iggy is ruled out tomorrow.

• DonkeyDFS

Been down that road with G. Green, can he get 10x + value for GPP DK? IDK….

• toddbunner

what will that make g. green ownership, like 35% ?

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

Anyone who thinks they know what Gerald Green will do today is fooling themselves. He’s one of the most volatile players in the league. He could play 5 minutes and get negative fantasy points and not see the court again, or he could get minutes in the mid-20s, get hot from 3, and be necessary to win a tournament. Very wide range of outcomes for him today. I’ve got him in 36% of FD lineups and 1 of my 3 on DK. Just want to have live lineups regardless of what he does.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

@toddbunner said...

what will that make g. green ownership, like 35% ?

On FD, I’m predicting around 30% at the lower buy-ins, probably closer to 40% as the buy-ins increase. Shooting guard is so full of landmines on FD. Of the 11 or so who figure to see minutes, I’d guess 7 will bust (hit less than 4x).

• tmarohl

I just looked and he is in 48% of mine.

• DonkeyDFS

I just can’t get away from rostering Jaylen, he is always there staring at me to put him in every lineup, weird

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

@DonkeyDFS said...

I just can’t get away from rostering Jaylen, he is always there staring at me to put him in every lineup, weird

I’ve got plenty of Jaylen today too…I think he’ll be a bit underowned at the lower buy-ins.

• DonkeyDFS

Now I’m playing G. Green, FML

• tyleh

THIS GAME IS DUE OR DIE FOR ME. ALL OR NOTHIN. PLEASE BE A COMPETITIVE HIGH SCORING GAME

• mike42

Thread lost some excitement and some pages since Bill and I got sent to detention by the powers that be. I think it needs some flavor. I’ll keep it simple.
    Kawhi is simply the best play of the entire playoffs, he will play and play better than anyone not named lebron. 6-8x value should get him the 60-70 burger he was on his way to and the Spurs victory that they would have gotten. Give Pop 4 days to prepare after a humiliating loss and odds r extremely high they respond. Think they change starting LU too, probably back to Murray.

Bos/clev-going to b a nail biter and think 4 bos guys r on winning roster tonight including Green who has blown up in this spot b4 and looked really good game 1. Awful fade. Also, HorTford turns out to b a better play than TT. He’s overdue plus TT not going to score 20 again and his rebounds r going to b limited by love, by HorTford pulling him away from basket and by the long rebounds that r inevitable when the 2 most prolific 3 or shooting teams in the NBA play each other. The 9 rebs he got game 1 seemed low but maybe not is all I’m saying.
    Good luck.

• superjon

@mike42 said...

Thread lost some excitement and some pages since Bill and I got sent to detention by the powers that be. I think it needs some flavor. I’ll keep it simple.
    Kawhi is simply the best play of the entire playoffs, he will play and play better than anyone not named lebron. 6-8x value should get him the 60-70 burger he was on his way to and the Spurs victory that they would have gotten. Give Pop 4 days to prepare after a humiliating loss and odds r extremely high they respond. Think they change starting LU too, probably back to Murray.

Bos/clev-going to b a nail biter and think 4 bos guys r on winning roster tonight including Green who has blown up in this spot b4 and looked really good game 1. Awful fade. Also, HorTford turns out to b a better play than TT. He’s overdue plus TT not going to score 20 again and his rebounds r going to b limited by love, by HorTford pulling him away from basket and by the long rebounds that r inevitable when the 2 most prolific 3 or shooting teams in the NBA play each other. The 9 rebs he got game 1 seemed low but maybe not is all I’m saying.
    Good luck.

LOL

Kawhi, if he plays, has a ceiling of 42 points.

• DonkeyDFS

Mike42 thanks for the long winded post 1 minute after roster lock!

• tyleh

such a slow start. this is terrible

• DC2380

green like 5points from 5x

• P0key

Mother of god i have K Love in only one LU…..he is over 77%….now i pray

• Gopackgo30

There goes Green. Glad I played him already.

• MrPerfekt7

Gerald green 👀

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).