NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

On DK, one game is overpriced and one game is underpriced 🤷‍♂️

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

On DK, one game is overpriced and one game is underpriced 🤷‍♂️

LOL yeah I’ve got 6 guys from the Grizzlies/Spurs game in my initial lineup. Everyone is underpriced sans Morant.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

LOL yeah I’ve got 6 guys from the Grizzlies/Spurs game in my initial lineup. Everyone is underpriced sans Morant.

Haha, I’ve got 7 and 1. I’ve got Morant though. 8300 is a little high, yet it’s a playoff game so I’d expect big minutes.

• Brendan239

Out of 6 FD LUs best finish was 476. Onto today!! To win these you need a couple of Monks or Bitzadze’s to fall into 25 points. Today those guys are Melton, Gay and Looney

Steph is a near lock and I like LBJ and Dray over AD but I question LBJs injury. Just think he comes out bangin. Kuzma has had a surprisingly good history vs Warriors but I also like SLO mo at SF. Center is hard, but I do like Turtle and Drum about the same. Looney prob gets more run that Gasol or Paschall Eubanks or Dieng. At least there are no GTDs

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

Steph is a near lock

Don’t know bout that.

This can go either way for Steph. I know he’s projected well, yet the Lakers likely go with the, “anybody but this guy” defensive approach. They’ll probably have multiple defenders on him and play him rough. Well, that’s what they’ll do if they’re smart.

Feel the same way about Steph as I did about Westbrook yesterday. Not a fade, yet 25-50% seems about right. 🤷‍♂️

• zeeshan2

Easy to put Steph, Davis, and Lebron in a line on FD today

• zeeshan2

On second thought, might fade Curry today. Early player interests: Melton(pending Grayson news), Murray, Poetl, Poole, KCP, Lebron, AD, Gay, Wiggins, Keldon, Brooks, Jo Val, and Mills

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

Don’t know bout that.

This can go either way for Steph. I know he’s projected well, yet the Lakers likely go with the, “anybody but this guy” defensive approach. They’ll probably have multiple defenders on him and play him rough. Well, that’s what they’ll do if they’re smart.

Feel the same way about Steph as I did about Westbrook yesterday. Not a fade, yet 25-50% seems about right. 🤷‍♂️

Agreed with this, it doesn’t feel like Curry is optimal even though he’s 3K less than Russ. There’s also better pay up options at other positions on FD.

Other than Davis, Green is 8200, JJJ is 6400, and then that’s pretty much it. It’s LBJ, Kyle Anderson and then that’s it at SF. At point guard, there are legitimate options there, i.e. Morant and Murray.

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

Steph is a near lock

I will have him, but would feel guilty if I didn’t mention that he puts up historically bad numbers at Staples.
    I blame the janky lighting more than the defenses he sees there.

• Brendan239

Can’t get off Kuzma on FD at that price. Heard he’ll be low owned too. I hope Grayson sits. Think I’m off Drum. JVal in a few and Looney in a few maaaayybbee Tirtle in one. Vassell or Walker?

• BiGtIGeRs

If Allen plays would he be capped or yesterday’s Mcbuckets?

For once.. not going crazy on Curry and Dray, LeB/Glass… loving balanced builds for the 2-gamer. So many key guys priced between 5300 and 8300…. heavy Murray, Schroder, JJJ, Vala, DeRozan…… Drummond, some Brooks, Dray, couple Melton’s. Then some lines I went Curry/Dray/LBJ.. Curry/Glass.. all with HARRELL @ 3800.. feel he plays today and smashes G S. very excited for slate here. Best 2 gamer of Season. Definitely worried about Blowout Laker over G S. Max’d $1, 25c and in for 10 4PPs!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Dont go too heavy with Harrell. I’m thinking dnp

• IT4MVP

Stacking Spurs/Grizz with Steph and LBJ

• IT4MVP

Bane or Melton tho??

• Skee

@zeeshan2 said...

On second thought, might fade Curry today. Early player interests: Melton(pending Grayson news), Murray, Poetl, Poole, KCP, Lebron, AD, Gay, Wiggins, Keldon, Brooks, Jo Val, and Mills

Do Allen/Melton cancel each other out if both are active or would one be safer to use than the other?

Only thing I know about either is someone called Allen on here for a showdown I was playing and not taking him was the only reason I lost. Still see him hitting every 3 but whoever it was called that part of it, that they wouldn’t contest him

• Brendan239

@IT4MVP said...

Stacking Spurs/Grizz with Steph and LBJ

That’s the way to go. SA will keep it competitive and Pop is a playoff coach. Wouldn’t be surprised if SA and if Ja is contained a bit. Not sure who to take between Vassell, Lonnie and Anderson

Why no Harrell? He decimates G S always. Plus blowout is possible. Gotta take a shot.. nobody will be on him really. Cashed in 2 last night with DNP Parker and 1.25 from G Williams. Anyone playing LeB? The NBA Radio guys expect epic performance from Le-B. Someone is playing Vassell?? Be surprised if he gets any run. Pop seems to hate the guy. Much prefer Euby/Dieng for salary relief. Pop loves benching Poeltl.

• BiGtIGeRs

Just finished 45 lineups in the $500k play in $100k to first on DK and I have no Bane or Melton in any lineups am I stupid

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Just finished 45 lineups in the $500k play in $100k to first on DK and I have no Bane or Melton in any lineups am I stupid

If Grayson is out I will maybe consider Bane or Melton but at this point I dont plan on having any of either

• Skee

Yeah for the 2 gamer it seems play none of them or multi enter and rotate? Which I guess is viable.
    Those guys are messing up the showdown for me though and will likely lead to me not playing it. Unless you I go with the total fade there too but I feel like if one of them puts up 20 a lineup that jammed that guy with the stars will win.

• bdf

Melton has some v. nice numbers vs SA this year.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Why no Harrell? He decimates G S always. Plus blowout is possible. Gotta take a shot.. nobody will be on him really. Cashed in 2 last night with DNP Parker and 1.25 from G Williams. Anyone playing LeB? The NBA Radio guys expect epic performance from Le-B. Someone is playing Vassell?? Be surprised if he gets any run. Pop seems to hate the guy. Much prefer Euby/Dieng for salary relief. Pop loves benching Poeltl.

I’m assuming who played last game is who gets the mins this game. I’m giving Drummond 30 and Gasol the rest. Even if I’m wrong 10 mins of Harrell isn’t getting it done I dont think

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I think the best value is Rudy and Patty

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

I’m assuming who played last game is who gets the mins this game. I’m giving Drummond 30 and Gasol the rest. Even if I’m wrong 10 mins of Harrell isn’t getting it done I dont think

I’m thinking AD plays center for much of this game.

Draymond will be guarding him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).