NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Just looked at winning lineups, the 5 cent contest on FD won with Caruso/Murray at PG. It would had won the $100k solo. I don’t think it was impossible to hand build it but to win, pretty lucky. Sometimes I really hate FD scoring, 3 points for Steals and Blocks really inflate scores. Caruso 30 FP with 3 steals, 1 block.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I dont think any of the teams are very good. Lebron is just getting started

I don’t think Lebron is very good. Just the king of whiners.

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

juanonjuan

Nice call on JVal. I was debating him and Poelti and your post solidified JVal for me.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Lakers will lose to whomever they play in first round.

They are playing average basketball. A healthy LeBron ans Davis with a few run offs players make the Lakers dangerous. Other teams like the Jazz, Suns, and Nuggets seem to be playing better team basketball. However, there doesn’t seem to be a scary dominant team in the West. Should be fun. I’m a Laker fan but part of me would really like to see Chris Paul get a ring. Just love the way he plays ball.

• felixbb11

Anyone know what lineup/score took down the $1650 entry Fanduel tourney?

• gaelicgirl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Can warriors make run to the championship

Not this year, I’m sorry to say

• TheFrankman86

nvm wrong thread

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Giannis will get there one day. A few more early postseason exits and he’ll start to think every call is live or die

• JohnBeal

Anybody know what score won the machine shot? I won the 30k pick n roll with a score of 353.3. Handpicked lineup.

https://ibb.co/qRMznbj

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@JohnBeal said...

Anybody know what score won the machine shot? I won the 30k pick n roll with a score of 353.3. Handpicked lineup.

https://ibb.co/qRMznbj

You would of tied with 17 other people for 11k

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think the Lakers are very good, and I wish the Bucks could play them in round 1 rather than Miami, Lakers have basically no shot at championship this year in my opinion.

Stop it. They haven’t had enough time to gel because they’ve been so injury plagued. They get a few games together and watch out. As much as I like what CP3 has done for Booker’s game and the Suns, I don’t think they beat the Lakers.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Lebron is not good? Lmao

Now you’re trolling like Brendan.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Lebron is not good? Lmao

Now you’re trolling like Brendan.

I just don’t like the guy.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

I just don’t like the guy.

There’s a difference in not liking the guy and throwing out wild hot takes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).