NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TheFrankman86

Wow Spurs came all the way back in like 7 minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Dejounte cooking now

• gaelicgirl

I only have JVal, JJJ and Patty Mills from this game…I need those scores!

• NDNole

Wow I stepped away for a few minutes to see the spurs have caught up lol. Gonna be one of those nights.

No Melton-Mania tonight. Super-DUD. DeRozan blowing FTs now too. Come on guy.

• Brendan239

How the hell does veteran that scores 45 FD PPG DDR shit the bed? Effing 6/7 zLUs sunk for that weasel. Dammit

• RipCityRings

@Brendan239 said...

How the hell does veteran that scores 45 FD PPG DDR shit the bed? Effing 6/7 zLUs sunk for that weasel. Dammit

This is why people do research before submitting lineups. DDR had one good game vs Memphis this season, and it was in December. In the other two he went for 5/1/1 in 26 minutes and 14/5/6 in 30.

• Neilj907

I still think ddr will get there, I’d love to see my score though

D K still not updating, taking the “fun” out of everything here. Get your act together D K cmon. Wanna know if I have anything Live here

• Mr_tjRoto

FanDuel on health protocol?

Murray should have 27 DK.. De R 7.5 only. Wow. Gay 15. JJJ 21.5, Brooks 20.75, Vala 32.5. Currently. JA 15.25 only

• IT4MVP

C’mon FD I gotta be cashing with JVal, Ja, JJJ, Melton, Keldon, Gay, and Mills

• Mr_tjRoto

s0……………………in these days with cross advertising etc etc etc why don’t the boxscore websites tally DK and FD right on their own pages

• gaelicgirl

• kyastanley1

The DK Live app All Plays has the most current live scoring for the Spurs- Grizz. Jo Val is on pace for 80 points

• bazerko

Dillon Brooks has been his primary defender

• SixohTwo

Feeling pretty good on that 1st half.. I got all the high scorers with Bron and Kuzma in the last game

• monarch

DDR usually gets there. Probably still gets there IMO

• achesley711

You guys realize you can look at the box score and calculate the points yourself right? If you don’t have Jonas you are not winning anything big tonight. Probably going to need Murray too. Poetl, Keldon, brooks, JJJ doing decent. Ja and derozan busting.

Ja actually has a quiet 18.75, he could get there.

• Brendan239

Thank God I put Melton in only 1. Gotta take some shots.

• tmarohl

@SixohTwo said...

Feeling pretty good on that 1st half.. I got all the high scorers with Bron and Kuzma in the last game

That is the first time I have ever heard anyone say they felt good with Kuzma in the lineup.

• OttawaCityMadman

@monarch said...

DDR usually gets there. Probably still gets there IMO

He is dishing more fantasy points to his teammates and opponents from his bricks.

• monarch

@OttawaCityMadman said...

He is dishing more fantasy points to his teammates and opponents from his bricks.

No doubt. With that said dont be shocked if he ends up with a 25/5/5 line

Don’t see anything updated.. website or the App. Everyone still has 360s PMR

• OttawaCityMadman

@monarch said...

No doubt. With that said dont be shocked if he ends up with a 25/5/5 line

I am hoping too. I was about to edit him out of my 2nd lineup, to fit LBJ and Davis. But ran out of time. Would have lost JVal tho … So… I’m just glad they came back and are somewhat close

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).