NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Wow Looney-Toonz. Good start.

• BiGtIGeRs

Bazemore letting that thing fly

Curry-Smothered… knew that.. have very few Curry’s compared to normal, But Schroder duds out early here. Have way too many Schroder’s, wow. Nightmare. Expected good game from the guy at 6100. Very worried now. All my best lines have him. Please guy go crazy in the 2Q and 2H

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Curry-Smothered… knew that.. have very few Curry’s compared to normal, But Schroder duds out early here. Have way too many Schroder’s, wow. Nightmare. Expected good game from the guy at 6100. Very worried now.

Breathe, man…breathe

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Everyone is a dud except Dray, Looney-Toons and Pope.

• bluesunday1287

I got cute and swapped out looney for Trez.. The Lakers look horrible.

• tmarohl

JTA > Lebummer

• Brendan239

Mulder almost has as many FD as Steph. Steph is a 3rd quarter scorer. 2 LUs 60 points back w 12 quarters left

DRAYMOND dominating Glass!!!

• NDNole

Lakers

Wow couple crazy 3’s from CURRY!

• Brendan239

It would only be right for an overpriced Bazemore to be in the winning LU

• TheFrankman86

Looney with a shot at 8x if he comes back in, looks like the Value of the Night.

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

Breathe, man…breathe

Can warriors make run to the championship

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Refs got to work in the last few minutes….. gonna be GS-MEM

• tmarohl

No player I hate worse in the world than Lebron James.

Heartbreaking loss for G S wow….. can’t believe LeBron hit that deep 3 there.. bad call against Draymond of course also late. Great game.. got smoked on the drafts. Only cashed on four 25c lineups lol.. have to laugh really. Had 1 of 52 Poeltl, O Bze, O Caruso.. 3/52 Looney only. Very few LeBron.

• TheFrankman86

Warriors got some bad calls against them (Green ‘illegal screen’ on Matthews flop, Matthews no-call travel on the James 3) but they shot themselves in the foot MULTIPLE times. Curry refusing to pass to a wide open dude on the wing cost the Warriors 5 seconds.

Can’t believe I survived DeRozan’s nightmare game to cash.

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

Fading curry paid off. Had to pick the Lakers winning in a 1 game match and good leverage vs Curry chalk. Made profit tonight. A 1v1 swap would had won 1st for me, Mills to Lonnie. Sucks that too much research lead to a losing play.

• tmarohl

Two game slates on FD are unplayable.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Not suprised that the Lakers won. Betting against Lebron is like betting against Brady. Warriors should be able to beat Memphis

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Not suprised that the Lakers won. Betting against Lebron is like betting against Brady. Warriors should be able to beat Memphis

I don’t think the Lakers are very good, and I wish the Bucks could play them in round 1 rather than Miami, Lakers have basically no shot at championship this year in my opinion.

• tmarohl

Lakers will lose to whomever they play in first round.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think the Lakers are very good, and I wish the Bucks could play them in round 1 rather than Miami, Lakers have basically no shot at championship this year in my opinion.

I dont think any of the teams are very good. Lebron is just getting started

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).