NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pheffernan7

@Theguy49503 said...

Irving, Harden, James, Ariza, Capela, Tucker, Thompson

• sherm

Anyone thinks zaza gets 20min today to counter the Utah bigs diaw and gobert?

• dmbtrip2004

Need to find out who is starting and playing for Kieff

• Theguy49503

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Need to find out who is starting and playing for Kieff

From what I see Oubre Jr.

• colb24

If Oubre Jr starts this has to mean Smith plays more then 10 mins right ? on DK 2700 …

• Theguy49503

@colb24 said...

If Oubre Jr starts this has to mean Smith plays more then 10 mins right ? on DK 2700 …

I agree but I would also take a big look at Bogdanovic also

• superjon

Looking at some winners on FD for the 2-game slates, I’ve noticed one that had a 4/2-2/1 approach, but for the most part, they’ve all been doing 3/2-3/1

So that’s the plan tonight. Got 9 unique line ups with the hopes that 1 of them goes big.

• colb24

@Theguy49503 said...

Great call!

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

Looking at some winners on FD for the 2-game slates, I’ve noticed one that had a 4/2-2/1 approach, but for the most part, they’ve all been doing 3/2-3/1

So that’s the plan tonight. Got 9 unique line ups with the hopes that 1 of them goes big.

I agree man i thought i had good money made last night….. with tt labron irving and love sitting at 184 with rest of my guys being spurs man it sucked…. On to today you guys thinking washington bounce back game and a little not much from the utah gs game

• superjon

There’s so many guys that are good plays which is why I like having a lot of mixed line ups on this slate.

The only 2 that I think are practically must fades are Klay and Gordon. Neither has really ever shown much upside against the other team. With that being said, I know these sites will sometimes inflate prices to get people off those players. So I’ll have a tiny amount of exposure to them just in case.

• DC2380

On DK, rudy is 7.3K that is too damn low for him.

• colb24

I like Gortat again.. Hell I like Kwame Brown if hes against celtics bigs.

• winnerchickendinner

I don’t see why not to play the same guys that went off the other night.

• franckyfranck

@Theguy49503 said...

I’m picking Bogda in a few LU’s next to KD !

• Theguy49503

@winnerchickendinner said...

I don’t see why not to play the same guys that went off the other night.

I think you have to and replaces the pieces from the Clippers, that’s how I did one of my line ups

• colb24

Kieff keeps stating hes going to play …. “and look hortford in the eye and ask if it was intentional” hes also losing his mind too I see…

• franckyfranck

@superjon said...

There’s so many guys that are good plays which is why I like having a lot of mixed line ups on this slate.

The only 2 that I think are practically must fades are Klay and Gordon. Neither has really ever shown much upside against the other team. With that being said, I know these sites will sometimes inflate prices to get people off those players. So I’ll have a tiny amount of exposure to them just in case.

I tried a LU with both KD and Gordon together but then I ask myself : is He going to be able to pull out a 45-50 FP performance on Game 1 against the warriors after 7 games against the Clipps? I dont doubt He will reach these numbers in this series but Game 1 ??

• ehylton

So George Hill played 19 mins vs Golden State and scored 20 real points on their last meet hmm…

• cliang00

i thought the same about anderson in the houston game last night. lol

• cliang00

@superjon said...

thought the same about anderson last night.

• gotitans88

has there been a winning strategy for DK like 4-3-1 or 3-3-2 or 3-3-1-1

• DC2380

@pheffernan7 said...

And Deron Williams

thanks

• RobertoTomba

@BUFUu2 said...

I agree man i thought i had good money made last night….. with tt labron irving and love sitting at 184 with rest of my guys being spurs man it sucked…. On to today you guys thinking washington bounce back game and a little not much from the utah gs game

Same here. A lot of people were thinking it’d be Spurs in 6, Now, it’s looking like a Rockets-Cavs final isn’t out of the question. Of course, they’d have to get past Golden State. What I see here is that the pace of GS bumps up the value of certain Utah players. I would have thought that Hayward would be the number one beneficiary. But, in his only game against them, he played 27 minutes, shot 2-for-10, and generally stunk. I can’t see fading Hayward, though, despite that but I’d be interested in finding out what happened (was he sick or recovering from an injury?) George Hill put up 20 points in about the same amount of time, so that’s intriguing.

• mike42

Morris will play and start tonight. Mild ankle sprains are fine after 2 and a 1/2 days. 90% healthy and he is not a lateral quickness guy which is where he would be limited if at all. Felt the opposite about Gorbert but that extra day makes a big difference. There is no real risk to re-injury either, tape the crap out it. Morris is allegedly a tough guy even though he’s definitely not as tough as milsap, if he doesn’t play tonight it is strictly because the coaches won’t let him. If he does, his ceiling would remain intact, but you would have to lower his floor substantially. Could get restricted minutes and/or sometimes being less than 100% physically could render him useless from a mental perspective. I’ve had dozens of ankle sprains, by the third day I could play just fine, difference between second and third day is huge and I didn’t get world class treatments and tape jobs. He starts even on a minutes restriction, you should be overexposed, its a good calculated risk. This series is made for him to get double doubles. He plays well, that minutes restriction will disappear.

• billholler

Anyone notice that everyone that isn’t a PG on DK seems to be eligible at other positions? Matt Barnes is the only SF that isn’t eligible at either SG or PF.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).