NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott1489

@BUFUu2 said...

O i agree but I also can see smith getting 20 mins tonight….. If gortat is in early foul trouble or just not playing well they have to go with the hot hand… Gortat is either hit or miss and I have to be diff somewhere on a 2 game slate.

Impossible to get into foul trouble vs horford lol

• GGee87

@cbsharpe said...

ABC = Giannis from the Bucks….

it was a joke

• bigkino217

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Any insight on who the Celtics will start? Jaylen Brown?

my guess is the isaiah, smart, bradley, crowder, horford lineup that they killed washington with at the start of the 2nd half

• MrPerfekt7

So only able to access Yahoo for the moment

Stack up on first game and throw in Curry or Durant or both?

• KindGuy

Won an FD $25 credit giveaway on twitter so I’m back wohoo!

• xwalker5

Who you guys got as the three highest owned players on DK? I got Durant, Horford, and Smart

• bigkino217

@xwalker5 said...

Who you guys got as the three highest owned players on DK? I got Durant, Horford, and Smart

i see no reason to pay for horford when i can get gobert $500 cheaper.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Won an FD $25 credit giveaway on twitter so I’m back wohoo!

Awesome – Don’t spend it all in one place. On second thought, you have to!

• tmarohl

@xwalker5 said...

Thomas, Gobert and Durant.

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Awesome – Don’t spend it all in one place. On second thought, you have to!

I have to? Lol.

I’m in the $6 MLB GPP and $9 NBA GPP.

Starting to kinda like FD after being so anti FD and DK only.

• BUFUu2

@scott1489 said...

Impossible to get into foul trouble vs horford lol

lmao true that but gortat is f in slow man in my thought process…. That dude just leaves horford open all the time…..

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I have to? Lol.

I’m in the $6 MLB GPP and $9 NBA GPP.

Starting to kinda like FD after being so anti FD and DK only.

FD is better

• xwalker5

@bigkino217 said...

i see no reason to pay for horford when i can get gobert $500 cheaper.

Not my personal picks. When it comes to Horford I was just thinking that a lot of people go off of box scores/game totals

• chatmar

Looking for Dirk’s lock and load play of the day. He was very hot during the 1st round with some picks.

• xwalker5

@tmarohl said...

Thomas, Gobert and Durant.

Good three. You anticipate a lot of people being on Thomas even though Curry is there at a similar price?

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

FD is better

i cant win on FD lol.

• billholler

Haven’t seen a single person mention Klay. I assume he will be low owned but he’s been pretty bad against Utah.

• bigkino217

@billholler said...

Haven’t seen a single person mention Klay. I assume he will be low owned but he’s been pretty bad against Utah.

it seems like utah tends to shut down opposing SGs. he’s pretty cheap though.

• frugal

@billholler said...

My fade players facing SAS failed hard last night. Besides a little Green, fading all GSW players tonight as fading players facing the Jazz is another rule I follow. I’ve already cut entries back but considering moving down to a single entry a night. Don’t like these 2 game slates.

• P0key

@Dfspacman said...

Made up my mind to quit yesterday ended up depositing today smh

quit when the season is over

• jgootz421

if morris does play, does that make him a good play as he will probably be low owned and wiz bigs dominated c’s bigs before he went down?

• moped_jones

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Why do you want this guy to play so bad? I don’t get it.

I never said I wanted him to play. That’s kind of a dumb assumption on your part. I wouldn’t play someone with a gimpy ankle. But you were wrong about him not doing anything against Boston. He was off to an excellent start that game before the ankle injury.

• damionismyname

@bigkino217 said...

i cant win on FD lol.

yeah I find it harder to win on FD. you’ll be killing it and then by the end of the night you win $4 with a high score of 345.

• mr_papageorgio

@billholler said...

I’m only playing 1 LU in the crazy 8 but I’ve got Klay in there hoping for the random 50 burger. He’s dirt cheap so if he does anything at all he should at least get close to value.

• BUFUu2

@P0key said...

quit when the season is over

lol well on this note its amazing how addicting dk is…….. I use to hate nba started doing dk for nfl which i love football. Next thing you know i watch and play mlb nba nfl pga and some mma now….. Thank you dk wow all because its gambling…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).