NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sleepyfloyd16

I was listening to Greg Papa on the radio earlier and he was talking about how Diaw is one of the players that gives Draymond a little trouble. Dray will likely have an answer for him as the series progresses, but he’s looking like one of the better options at the barren PF position on FD. He doesn’t have a ton of upside, but just hitting value could be an accomplishment with the PFs available.

• deerosa

Dayum, don’t like the Jazz/Warriors game as the Jazz seem to dictate pace.

Also less possessions like 92 to 94 which makes those stupid possessions (turnovers) that the warriors do will be exposed.

Just sayin’

• tmarohl

@bigkino217 said...

i cant win on FD lol.

Yeah, I would agree in NBA it may be easier to cash on DK than FD. I am just not a fan of all the multi-player position eligibility. I like it more straight forward.

• tmarohl

@xwalker5 said...

Good three. You anticipate a lot of people being on Thomas even though Curry is there at a similar price?

Yes, because Durant saps Curry’s usage and IT is the primary ball handler and scorer for the Celtics.

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Haven’t seen a single person mention Klay. I assume he will be low owned but he’s been pretty bad against Utah.

The models all seem to like Klay today. He will probably go off as I don’t have him in a single lineup on FD or DK. The game pace combined with the Warriors prices have me a little skittish on them.

• Sleepyfloyd16

I have a feeling Jaylen Brown could be a factor in this series, but it’s hard to roster him before seeing him get significant minutes. If I throw him in a lineup tonight, he probably won’t even see the floor.

• BUFUu2

@tmarohl said...

The models all seem to like Klay today. He will probably go off as I don’t have him in a single lineup on FD or DK. The game pace combined with the Warriors prices have me a little skittish on them.

negative ghost rider i just entered him in a lineup therefore he will not go off….

• xwalker5

@tmarohl said...

Yes, because Durant saps Curry’s usage and IT is the primary ball handler and scorer for the Celtics.

Valid reasoning! Appreciate the feedback

• P0key

What’s Utah’s weakness?

• tmarohl

@P0key said...

What’s Utah’s weakness?

Shooting guard.

• HeroFnStatus

Oubre or Hood GPP?

• winnerchickendinner

Game time lock is 7 tonight

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@winnerchickendinner said...

Game time lock is 7 tonight

8 on the east coast. An hour later than usual for everyone.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@tmarohl said...

Shooting guard.

They’ve given up some big games to PGs too. Not sure Steph can hit value at his FD price though.

• lbowen1233

power forward on fanduel is a crap shoot after draymond huh? D West is an option… oubre…or diaw…then it stops there

• KindGuy

@P0key said...

What’s Utah’s weakness?

Guarding the pick and roll. Kinda irrelevant though since Golden State doesn’t run much of that.

• tmarohl

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

They’ve given up some big games to PGs too. Not sure Steph can hit value at his FD price though.

Oh, you mean their defensive weakness. I was referring to the fact that Rodney Hood sucks.

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Oh, you mean their defensive weakness. I was referring to the fact that Rodney Hood sucks.

Lmao I’ll be rostering Hood game 3 and 4.

• NovaFuture1221

Is Jaylen Brown even an option tonight?

• dgballer

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

I have a feeling Jaylen Brown could be a factor in this series, but it’s hard to roster him before seeing him get significant minutes. If I throw him in a lineup tonight, he probably won’t even see the floor.

I personally would wait a game or two. This series may be a better matchup for him than Chicago was. He had a solid rookie season but has fallen out of the rotation during the playoffs. I think he’s missed some defensive assignments and that has reduced his time on court. Smart was getting into it with him during a time out on Sunday. So I think it may be risky to roster him

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Finding it hard not to have some exposure to him tonight on DK. He’s too cheap not to take a flier on.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

If you have a bankroll by games three and four that is :)

• BerkeleyBoss

@NovaFuture1221 said...

Is Jaylen Brown even an option tonight?

We gotta wait and see who starts, but my guess is that Brown is in play. I think either he starts or Smart starts and Brown gets minutes off the bench. I’m thinking that Green and Johnson will see very little playing time the rest of the series.

• colb24

Marcus won’t start Brad likes him as a Crawford Ginobli … I live out here have some friends close to the organization if Marcus smart starts I’m hitting the lottery tonight too

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

We gotta wait and see who starts, but my guess is that Brown is in play. I think either he starts or Smart starts and Brown gets minutes off the bench. I’m thinking that Green and Johnson will see very little playing time the rest of the series.

What am I missing with Jaylen Brown? He got six minutes last game. Why would he play tonight any more than that? Seems like Rozier was the guy who got the minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).