NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scodiggity

Morris going through normal routine with his ankle heavily taped. Just dunked the ball no issues, Everyone pretty sure he’ll play, but last word from Brooks was he’s still a GTD.

• colb24

@DC2380 said...

even if morris plays, how effective will he be?

Everyone’s out shooting …. he isn’t … I doubt he plays

• ASalvaro

Ok which is it? Did he dunk or did he sit out?? Lol

• tmarohl

Basketball Monster as of 23 seconds ago list Markief as the starter.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Hmmm.. rather conflicting info from colb and scod….

• MrPerfekt7

Morris is confirmed starter

• scodiggity

CSN’s Chris Miller is courtside reporting. He was watching him and reported that. He just said there was still no official update but he looked pretty good warming up

• frugal

Hmmmm…pivot from Oubre to West? May just stay on Oubre with fingers crossed.

• Way2fast23

No Morris, no cash lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

Leaving Amir, Morris and Oubre alone…I see absolutely no reason to play any of them. Let them beat me.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Hmmmm…pivot from Oubre to West? May just stay on Oubre with fingers crossed.

I tend to think backwards sometimes, but I like Oubre more now that Morris is playing then I did with him starting. He’ll be lower owned now, he’ll still get 20 minutes, maybe more. Would not be shocked at all if he takes extra minutes from Bogdanovic off the bench. Not to mention Morris is quite possibly a wrong step away from being out the whole game again.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I tend to think backwards sometimes, but I like Oubre more now that Morris is playing then I did with him starting. He’ll be lower owned now, he’ll still get 20 minutes, maybe more. Would not be shocked at all if he takes extra minutes from Bogdanovic off the bench. Not to mention Morris is quite possibly a wrong step away from being out the whole game again.

Yeah, I’m not messing with anything.

• colb24

If you download the DK live app too you’ll see the reporter state he was suppose to be out at 6:30 and did not come out … he eventually came out shooting the looking good part I don’t think so but that’s my personal opinion

• Stuffinglover

@frugal said...

The point that he could pick up a steal or 2 extra due to playing more minutes in the playoffs is a valid one.

Shill? Huh…

He clearly said he would not “could”. There’s a difference. And like I said 34 minutes last game and only got 1. That’s far from “racking them up”

• scodiggity

I’m keeping Oubre in FWIW. Past the point of tinkering for me. I’m grilling and listening/watching pre-game. Just trying to give y’all some info cuz I lurk here a lot and have benefited sometimes.

• lbowen1233

@tmarohl said...

Basketball Monster as of 23 seconds ago list Markief as the starter.

What do you think about Kief if he plays?

• colb24

@scodiggity said...

I’m keeping Oubre in FWIW. Past the point of tinkering for me. I’m grilling and listening/watching pre-game. Just trying to give y’all some info cuz I lurk here a lot and have benefited sometimes.

If you live in Boston on CSN doing a whole thing on Morris now lol this is a mess I’m with you scod sticking with oubre

• WinBotCity

Shouldn’t have reserved so many LUs today :D

• FidelCashflow

Man, Amir on DK opens up so much. He’s got 40+ point upside if he gets minutes. But his floor is like 3 fantasy points. Smh Tough decision.

• bigkino217

kieff officially playing now

• sunchips666

judging by all the responses to morris starting and most ppl sticking with oubre still im like 100% markieff is gonna drop bombs today

• bigkino217

@sunchips666 said...

judging by all the responses to morris starting and most ppl sticking with oubre still im like 100% markieff is gonna drop bombs today

i got morris on about 1/4 of my teams

• MrPerfekt7

Thomas/Wall/Gortat/Durant/Bradley
    Feel free to use it on DK.

• NovaFuture1221

igoudala doing anything tonight?

• yisman

DK has a two day slate

no late swap still applies? Have to pick players 24 hours in advance?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).