NBA FORUM

Comments

  • bhdevault

    • Lead Moderator

    • Blogger of the Month

    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

  • DonkeyDFS

    Markieff only 6.6% in DK Crazy 8’s, glad I put him in a couple lineups

  • DC2380

    @Dfspacman said...

    I guess that’s it for Amir Johnson, another failed punt by me

    yup. pretty much

  • DC2380

    @DonkeyDFS said...

    Markieff only 6.6% in DK Crazy 8’s, glad I the him in a couple lineups

    wow!!!!

  • damond5031

    That bum Amir looks like he doesn’t even want to play, just standing around not even attempting to rebound or do much of anything.

  • DfsKerby

    John wall going offffff

  • DonkeyDFS

    @damond5031 said...

    That bum Amir looks like he doesn’t even want to play, just standing around not even attempting to rebound or do much of anything.

    Yeah, there goes the 2 lineups with Amir, that I needed a cheap punt. Bum

  • DC2380

    @DfsKerby said...

    John wall going offffff

    a motivated wall is dangerous

  • DC2380

    morris is the play of the night

  • bigkino217

    kieff doing work

  • bigkino217

    and of course 2 fouls on markieff now lmao

  • iron_tactics

    @DC2380 said...

    morris is the play of the night

    I wouldn’t say that yet, might foul out

  • scott1489

    As if I didn’t hate kief enough already.. 6.6% good god..

  • DfsKerby

    Man Marcus smart

  • FidelCashflow

    Markieff needs to tweak that ankle again.

  • sidislike

    @DfsKerby said...

    Man Marcus smart

    He acts like a basketball player but I don’t think he’s about that life

  • iron_tactics

    lmao Smart can’t catch a break right now

  • damionismyname

    20% of the ppl on FD thought they would outsmart the other 80%. It didn’t work.

  • scodiggity

    Got damn gawky ass goofy Olynyk trying to kill people with his lack of coordination

  • TheRyanFlaherty

    Awesome job by me with multiple teams each site, completly faded wall and pretty much all in on Porter and Beal…oh well…

  • scott1489

    No wall no cash lol

  • KindGuy

    Smart is KILLING me right now.

  • DfsKerby

    No wall and Marcus smart rip to me

  • DonkeyDFS

    42-29 first quarter lol. Hope you stacked this game!

  • Dfspacman

    Got Wall in 1 of 3 lineups, can’t complain much

  • bigkino217

    @DonkeyDFS said...

    42-29 first quarter lol. Hope you stacked this game!

    what if i stacked it, but with all the wrong players? lol

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).