NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

Man the bodies are just flying in this game.

• scott1489

@emnj69 said...

thank god I only changed one line up to throw in amir but that line up would have been tasty lol
    every time I do a last minute change it never works out-

In the same boat. But my other 5 with IT and wall give me hope for tomorrow lol

• Dfspacman

Wall has been great with the 3

• mr_papageorgio

Wall might score enough by himself to salvage Amir lol

• ASalvaro

What kind of strategy is it to start Amir only to play 5 mins..Just like Green in game 1

• DfsKerby

Could have played wall but went curry… I’m so mad right now

• tmarohl

Last man standing tonight I guess.

• scott1489

Otto heats up then dies.. fucking cool

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Last man standing tonight I guess.

Yeah, the way guys are banging around Amir might get back in the game just by default.

• pjbyrne707

right when Otto is getting his game right this happens. DFS is such a goddamn fucking joke the majority of the time.

• gaelicgirl

Can’t believe how much blood there’s been in these first two games. Pretty intense!

• KindGuy

Celtics getting killed on the glass.

I know Amir won’t help but pleaseeeeee put him back in lol

• tmarohl

Of course I had Jason Smith in some lineups as a punt, but switched him out for Amir.

• xwalker5

Looks like it’ll take an act of God to get Amir back in the game

• AngryVic

Leathal Weapon 6. Revenge of THE BACK OF ITs HEAD

• TheRyanFlaherty

Is it too much to ask for Wall to not score the rest of the game…lol
    I guess I’ll just deal with it. Only mad I didn’t get to making one Wall/Thomas team, but I don’t even know if he’s gotten x5 his current price at all against them this year and figured he’d be the #1 focus of their strong perimeter D guys…just tip your hat to wall for actually stepping up like a superstar…

• Pandamonious

@xwalker5 said...

Looks like it’ll take an act of God to get Amir back in the game

Hoping if WAS keeps pushing their lead up Stevens goes back to him.

• RobertoTomba

Not many people went for Keef. Glad I did.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Man Wall is just a sick! I didnt use him so I could use Curry and Ingles at least I have Rozier as my punt.

• tmarohl

Someone asked before what the odds were of Klay Thompson outscoring Beal. I said 25%. I will upgrade that now to 99.5%

• xwalker5

@Pandamonious said...

Hoping if WAS keeps pushing their lead up Stevens goes back to him.

You and me both

• Pandamonious

@RobertoTomba said...

Not many people went for Keef. Glad I did.

I got plenty of Kieff, but it’s not a great move yet. He’s on the bench with 4 fouls and at least on DK he’s only at 4x.

• scott1489

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Man Wall is just a sick! I didnt use him so I could use Curry and Ingles at least I have Rozier as my punt.

Good call. I went with diaw because I wanted IT and wall in every line up. Feels like either smith, rozier is needed with keef wall and IT. But we’ll see

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I got plenty of Kieff, but it’s not a great move yet. He’s on the bench with 4 fouls and at least on DK he’s only at 4x.

3.2 on FD

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Someone asked before what the odds were of Klay Thompson outscoring Beal. I said 25%. I will upgrade that now to 99.5%

Awesome. :D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).