NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• nemo23

Yeah I love Hill in a paced up game. I think he’s to cheap for the extra possesions will get. At 6k on FD he will need 30-36 points to pay off he’s price tag. He shouldn’t have a problem reaching those numbers

• P0key

@winnerchickendinner said...

I don’t see why not to play the same guys that went off the other night.

this is the 1st LU I built lol…i doubt it will be that easy tonight tho…

• IronMonkey415

Toothless Thomas and Curry as my PG tonight.

• nemo23

Yeah I love Hill in a paced up game. I think he’s to cheap for the extra possesions will get. At 6k on FD he will need 30-36 points to pay off he’s price tag. He shouldn’t have a problem reaching those numbers

• colb24

IT going after Morris in pick and pops and dribble hand offs if he plays tonight … Alot of that action coming. Bradley likes that action too IDK if Morris stays on the floor long if he gives it a go.

• coachzimmer

anyone think gobert is limited again and favors hits 6×

• superjon

@cliang00 said...

thought the same about anderson last night.

At 4400 on FD, anderson is always worth a look. Usually not super high owned and has 10x upside

• colb24

@coachzimmer said...

hes questionable with back issues.

• loutheitalian

Thomas curry Ingles and gobert core on dk tonight even a few sprinkle s of iso joe

• mike42

I think his ankle will be close to 100% and outside of wonder flash (J. Mghee) GS has nobody that matches up with him. His price is low too. IDK, playing Green at the 5 will be hard, Mcghee should get a few extra less productive minutes and ZAZA vs defensive player of the year =‘s no contest.

• billholler

I see Utah hanging with GS for the 1st half and then GS blows them out in the 3rd quarter. None of the starters see the floor in the 4th. Iggy gets some extra run for no reason whatsoever and exceeds value. Someone like Dante Exum gets 10 minutes and scores 22 FP for 11x value.

• colb24

I was watching the first game (December) of UTAH and Golden State and the entire first quater Golden State played Draymond at the 4…. then when they finally went small ball in the second quarter Gobert scored 6 straight times and then ZAZA came back in . They had David West on Gobert which was ugly…. basically ZAZA has to play 20 mins? or Mcghee? I would think.

• dp33071

McGee to get run to go against Gobert?

• RobertoTomba

Bargain / Trap of the Day (FD): Shaun Livingston. $1500 on FD, and projected to deliver 6.36 / 7.41 from different sites. This is interesting because he’s considered questionable because of his finger. A much more realistic pick is just below him on the projection scale: Terry Rozier.

• jessedio

Utah did good in their last game because Hayward and Hood didn’t play. Their FP scores are a bit exaggerated plus Klay didn’t even play and GS starters mins were limited. GS destroyed them earlier in the season and Zaza only played 15 mins.

• seangeezy

I doubt Gerald Green starts for the Celtics again. I also doubt they go back to Amir. I think they give the start to Smart, but does starting really increase his minutes that much? Anyone have thoughts on this?

• IronMonkey415

Can’t believe I hop back on the Green express.
    Dude can’t have another horrible game right?

• coachzimmer

i was thinking the same thing about gobert he should have a monster series if healthy there is no one to defend him and i don’t think za za or mcgee together could stop him

• mike42

I’ve never understood why they don’t start Mcgee if he can only play 5 mins at a time. Plays first 5, than another 5 end of first/beg second quarter. Finishes half for a 3-4 minutes. Gets 30 mins a game in 5 min intervals. Only thing I can think off is they have so much offensive firepower they want the other guys to get going early in games. If there was ever a setup to play him more or start him its against Utah.

• colb24

@coachzimmer said...

i was thinking the same thing about gobert he should have a monster series if healthy there is no one to defend him and i don’t think za za or mcgee together could stop him

Yeah he should be a 18pts 15rebound guy all series… I was bored watching the game on youtube and he looks so much bigger then everyone on the court lol no offensive rebounds for golden state hes just cleaning the boards up.

• coachzimmer

mcgee has astma he will never play more than 20 minute s thats why they play him the way they do cuz he cant be out there for long period of time

• coachzimmer

i still cant believe i lost last night to a lineup with ryan anderson … all the sudden just hitting every three he throws up there …stupid ryan kankles anderson

• cliang00

@coachzimmer said...

i still cant believe i lost last night to a lineup with ryan anderson … all the sudden just hitting every three he throws up there …stupid ryan kankles anderson

he’s the one game wonder. next is eric gordon… he would’ve gotten more shots if it weren’t for fouls early on

• RobertoTomba

Seriously considering a total fade of Utah’s players. Maybe I’ll sneak in Hill somewhere, but people forget that Golden State is #2 in the league in defensive efficiency.

• DC2380

@colb24 said...

hes questionable with back issues.

Yeah favors is questionable.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).