Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/20
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 212

5/20
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Running 6 this slate.

Curry, Klay, James, Love, Dedmon

• colb24

@superjon said...

Running 6 this slate.

Curry, Klay, James, Love, Dedmon

You think dedmond gets some run? I may plug him in that frees up a lot

• DC2380

Plugging in smart.

• superjon

@colb24 said...

You think dedmond gets some run? I may plug him in that frees up a lot

Not entirely sure, but I think he can do enough with 10-15 minutes.

Him and Jaylen are the only guys under 3k I trust on FD, and Jaylen is def chalk now.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Which pg has the highest floor, Livingston or Murray?

• sonic999

If Iggy plays, then neither has a floor. Either can give u close to a zero, esp. Murray who I doubt sees much run if Mills is even halfway decent and game stays close. He just plays too wild to trust in close games and he gets dominated physically on D… Play Rozier and hope IT out or game’s another beatdown, esp. if Iggy playing.

• gaelicgirl

Kawhi out!

• loutheitalian

Leonard ruled out all in on Aldridge bounce back game tonight

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Appreciate the reply. This is from last nights slate though and I have to play one of them…..

• loutheitalian

And Simmons too

• colb24

Both series now horrible Leonard out this is ugly for the NBA

• gaelicgirl

@Deltfish said...

Appreciate the reply. This is from last nights slate though and I have to play one of them…..

Hard to say which has the higher floor. Murray backs up Mills, but Livingston backs up Iggy, Klay, and Steph. Livingston and/or McCaw will probably get 12-15 minutes as Klay’s backup, but who knows what Pop will do?

• gaelicgirl

@colb24 said...

Both series now horrible Leonard out this is ugly for the NBA

Nah. Everything is unfolding as it should…
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2710208-why-the-cavs-warriors-collision-course-is-anything-but-boring

• Yahchanan

Cant wait for the game to start need to know what % got locked in with KL I’m stuck with 10%

• raymond333

Holy shit that was an ass whooping last nite. I don’t think Boston will be able to even grab one.

So now that Leonard is officially out, obviously Aldridge and Simmons. But besides them, any other spurs that should be considered that are more than just a 50/50 punt? Like I know Simmons should do well. What’s the feeling on Gino and Danny Green? Or anyone else who should get action due to Leonard being out.

Also, for Boston, other than Smart, I don’t see any value in any of their players. IT, Bradley and even Horford were all low.

For center, this is challenging. I thought Thompson would be a good pic and he sucked ass last nite, probably due to Lebron dominating down low. Horford only ended with like 22, Gasol is iffy. Any ideas on a good center play lol?

And for SG’s, that shit is becoming thinner and thinner. I’m not touching Klay, as he hasn’t done much the whole playoffs. So Bradley and Smart..or one of them stacked with McCaw (if iggy is out), or like ginobli is the best I can figure. And even Bradley is kinda low. Might be smart just to go low there with like McCaw and either Gino, JR, shumpert, or D Green. Maybe I Clark. Any suggestions for the SG and center spots?

• raymond333

Also, since it looks like Cleveland is gonna continue to whoop ass, what are some bench value plays for Cleveland? Out of JR smith, Korver, and Shumpert…who do you guys think? I see some of these guys getting more minutes in this next game. Any input is appreciated.

• tonytone1908

@sonic999 said...

If Iggy plays, then neither has a floor. Either can give u close to a zero, esp. Murray who I doubt sees much run if Mills is even halfway decent and game stays close. He just plays too wild to trust in close games and he gets dominated physically on D… Play Rozier and hope IT out or game’s another beatdown, esp. if Iggy playing.

Murray has been subbing in and out with Mills so unless Mills plays all 48 no way Murray gets a 0. He’s been outperforming him as well lately too. If you think Mills suddenly plays well and Murray decides to tank then have fun with that.

• franckyfranck

F***

Status Update: Andre Iguodala (knee) upgraded to probable for Game 3 tonight; Zaza Pachulia (heel) ruled out

• franckyfranck

@franckyfranck said...

F***

Status Update: Andre Iguodala (knee) upgraded to probable for Game 3 tonight; Zaza Pachulia (heel) ruled out

This means low minutes for McCaw if Iguadola gets his minutes . Taking that risk anyway .

• franckyfranck

If IT out for the rest of series , Rozier and Smart have to be picked up . Gerald Green not to sure .

• tonytone1908

@franckyfranck said...

This means low minutes for McCaw if Iguadola gets his minutes . Taking that risk anyway .

I’m hoping Iggy just gets Clark or Barnes’ minutes. McCaw will do most of his scoring in the 4th quarter of a blowout anyways. I bet Iggy gets maybe 12 mins in the 1st half and sits the rest of the way. Ugh. SG is such a wasteland. Scared to play McCaw but I hate my other options.

• raymond333

Yea I had McCaw in a couple of my lines, but just changed him down to Gino. Left one with him in, just in case, but unless iggy is on restrictions, I don’t see McCaw putting up much. If anyone disagrees pls let me know.

As for PG, other than Curry, and a punt – either Livingston, Murray or Mills. I tried a stack with Curry and Irving, but with Irving getting 26 in FD, that’s not gonna work. Who you all think as the 2nd PG? Murray, Mills, or Livingston?

The more I look at it, it almost makes sense to go Dedmon for center. None of the other higher ones are all that impressive.

Any thoughts? I think I’m gonna just run one line, 2 tops for this newest slate. Guards and center spots are thin man. The only good position is the forwards. Anyways, I need help with some bench guys. I feel I need to get some Cleveland guys in due to the situation..as I asked above, any advice on who would be good bench players/punts…but with at least some consistency?

• raymond333

@tonytone1908 said...

I’m hoping Iggy just gets Clark or Barnes’ minutes. McCaw will do most of his scoring in the 4th quarter of a blowout anyways. I bet Iggy gets maybe 12 mins in the 1st half and sits the rest of the way. Ugh. SG is such a wasteland. Scared to play McCaw but I hate my other options.

I’m with ya bro. Shitty selections for guards and centers. I’d like to hear more opinions on whether to play McCaw or not. I know iggy is probable now, but he could be restricted, not sure. And McCaw can ball, so trying to figure it all out.

• billholler

@gaelicgirl said...

Kawhi out!

I hate this. Took the chance on the Wed/Sat slate that he was playing. Me 3 best lineups all have him in them. Reward seemed to have outweighed the risk at the time. Oops.

• tonytone1908

@raymond333 said...

I’m with ya bro. Shitty selections for guards and centers. I’d like to hear more opinions on whether to play McCaw or not. I know iggy is probable now, but he could be restricted, not sure. And McCaw can ball, so trying to figure it all out.

Iggy might not be restricted but they have no reason to run him out there for big minutes right now. I’m sure he gets some run in the 1st half but once the blowout is on he’ll hang out on the bench. You’re pretty much looking for the right guy to get the points in a blowout but right now it’s anyone’s guess. For tonight’s slate I’m thinking of just playing Smart and Bradley at SG thinking they’ll get the best usage with IT out. Safe bets but I’d rather gamble at other positions.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).