Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/20
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 212

5/20
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Can anyone tell me how many minutes Crowder will get in a blowout?

• TeamTarek

@ASitar said...

Can anyone tell me how many minutes Crowder will get in a blowout?

ye – Brad Stevens

• tmarohl

For the Friday/Saturday slate – who is the remaining play at center from this group of trash. Dedmon, Gasol, McGee?

• 7klub06

Wonder how much time the stars will see the rest of these two series

• P0key

DFS wise these playoffs suck….In real life we all want to see Cavs v Warriors anyway so all these crappy games in between really doesn’t matter….

• Benf15harp

Full fade of spurs/Celtics starters for me

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

For the Friday/Saturday slate – who is the remaining play at center from this group of trash. Dedmon, Gasol, McGee?

I have dedmon in my fri/sat. But McGee could be solid getting lobs and boards like capela did against spurs last series but obviously in limited time

• 7klub06

Why did Manu only play 5 mins in Game 2?

• Benf15harp

@7klub06 said...

Why did Manu only play 5 mins in Game 2?

Blowout

• lloydjv1

On one hand there’s no more mystery about the finals, but on the other, what bench players put up the points?

• 7klub06

@Benf15harp said...

Blowout

So prolly not worth the play for tonight then huh?

• TeamTarek

guys today there will be NO blowout… thank me later

• superstars92

Celtics won’t get blown out with IT being out. Their defense gets like way better lol, so although they’ll still lose, they have a less of a chance of getting blown out. They’ll probably lose by like 20 or so, which means their starters/best bench players will play the 4th.

• PocketMonster

Two questions fellas……1. why am I still investing in these crappy playoff games? whats wrong with me! 2. Who in the hell thought that Timofy Mozgov was the answer for the Lakers and thought that it was necessary to secure him within minutes of trade’s opening? wooooooooooo

• Benf15harp

Looks like a 99.9% chance tomorrow’s draft will be the last for this season.

• Benf15harp

Regarding manu. I’m not playing him. But if you’re doing multiple lineups i would def include a spurs stack

• raymond333

Need an opinion and one question.

First, do we know if iggy is out tonite or not? Trying to figure out if I should play McCaw.

Also, who do you see putting up more pts (FD)…ginobli as Leonard is out and they need all hands on deck. Or, Shumpert…I figure he’ll get time if there’s another blowout.

Who do you guys think?

• tmarohl

Iggy is in.

• cappilary

Sitting right between Murray and Rozier on FD is Deron Williams, any takers?

• 7klub06

Iggy worth sliding in a LU?

• leroystabbins

@Benf15harp said...

Looks like a 99.9% chance tomorrow’s draft will be the last for this season.

Celts Cavs game 4 will be on Tuesday. So Mondays slate should be the last one.

• JustDFSin

@lloydjv1 said...

I had Zaza in my best LU tonight. Dammit.

it is funny how fan dual allowed late swap for split day games and on dk it still isn’t an option

• tmarohl

@7klub06 said...

Iggy worth sliding in a LU?

no

• 7klub06

@tmarohl said...

no

Yea I passed on him I just throw Master Splinter in instead for a cheap price

• tmarohl

@7klub06 said...

Yea I passed on him I just throw Master Splinter in instead for a cheap price

If you are looking to go cheap at SF there are much better options than Iggy, that is why I gave you a short no answer. Kyle Anderson, Simmons, Jaylen Brown all priced lower than Iggy. If the game tonight stays close Iggy could get some decent run. However, they will need him next series so I don’t see him playing much unless he absolutely has to.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.