Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/20
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 212

5/20
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Cleveland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• skankinmat

You guys want to sweat this one out with me ? GO MURRAY

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/40895565?uc=754451389

• Gopackgo30

@TeamTarek said...

guys today there will be NO blowout… thank me later

Your quote is like playing a 50/50. Come on here and make a prophetic statement. If you’re right, you can tout your genius later. If you’re wrong…will you admit it? Or will you disappear for a day or so…

• Benf15harp

Excellent! Already getting the sweats lol

• tmarohl

@skankinmat said...

Nice – Go get it.

• tmarohl

Pop is starting small. Mills, Simmons, Green, Kyle Anderson, Aldridge.

• 7klub06

@tmarohl said...

If you are looking to go cheap at SF there are much better options than Iggy, that is why I gave you a short no answer. Kyle Anderson, Simmons, Jaylen Brown all priced lower than Iggy. If the game tonight stays close Iggy could get some decent run. However, they will need him next series so I don’t see him playing much unless he absolutely has to.

Gotcha
    Jaylen and Simmons I have locked all playoff for their price. Ima have to go look at Kyle

• superstars92

@Gopackgo30 said...

Your quote is like playing a 50/50. Come on here and make a prophetic statement. If you’re right, you can tout your genius later. If you’re wrong…will you admit it? Or will you disappear for a day or so…

Well you guys need to define blowout. If it’s only a 15 point GS lead going into the 4th, there is a very good chance all/some of the starters play in the 4th. It might turn into a 25 point GS win, which you can say is a “blowout,” but it doesn’t change the GS rotation that much for fantasy purposes.

Pop has a tendency to rest players if they are getting blown out, but this is essentially an elimination game at home, so even if they are down by like 20, I think he should continue to play Aldridge. I mean what are you resting him for?

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

Pop is starting small. Mills, Simmons, Green, Kyle Anderson, Aldridge.

Wow. Might as well start the guy in section 102 row 3 seat B.

• AVivier

Told myself I wasn’t gonna play this s—tfest slate, yet here I am. Gl everyone, may your lineup of studs and scrubs be the best one!

• Dvoll

@billholler said...

Lol

• billholler

@skankinmat said...

I have a LU that’s less than 90 behind you and 5 players left including KD and Dray.

• AVivier

@billholler said...

If he was min salary, we’d all roster him.

• billholler

@AVivier said...

Told myself I wasn’t gonna play this s—tfest slate, yet here I am.

I said that a week ago and said my goodbyes to everyone until football season. Yet, here I am and here I have been.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

@skankinmat said...

You should cash and everything, but don’t get your hopes up too much. There’s zero chance of winning a 29,000 person tournament with two busts already in that lineup.

• superjon

For the sake of salary relief, I think I’ll throw a dart at Mr. Damian Jones. With Zaza and Looney out, just gotta hope he sees a few more minutes.

• raymond333

Quick advice please. I’m putting a couple of Cleveland’s bench in.

Simple question. Pick 2- Shumpert, JR Smith, Korver. Which 2 do you see putting up the most pts? Fanduel

• tmarohl

Bill’s boy ought to be dropping by about one minute after lock to drop some bad takes on us.

• raymond333

Simple question. Pick 2- Shumpert, JR Smith, Korver. Which 2 do you see putting up the most pts? Fanduel

• superstars92

@escot4 said...

You should cash and everything, but don’t get your hopes up too much. There’s zero chance of winning a 29,000 person tournament with two busts already in that lineup.

I mean technically the refs can end the game early if like something like the Malace in the Palace happens.

• AVivier

@raymond333 said...

Well JR isn’t bench. He has the highest floor, the highest ceiling is anyone’s guess.

• raymond333

@billholler said...

I said that a week ago and said my goodbyes to everyone until football season. Yet, here I am and here I have been.

Hey, don’t feel bad. +3, here I am still playing. I did win (small) 4 in a row, so I suspect that’s part of why I’m still playing lol.

• raymond333

@AVivier said...

Well JR isn’t bench. He has the highest floor, the highest ceiling is anyone’s guess.

You’re right, my bad. I know it’s a crapshoot. But out of those 3, which 2 do you all think will be my best bet? Or I can go one of them and Smart. But really Smart hasn’t been all that. Unless they come out this game swinging.

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

Bill’s boy ought to be dropping by about one minute after lock to drop some bad takes on us.

Kawhi for a 70 burger obviusly

• superstars92

@raymond333 said...

You’re right, my bad. I know it’s a crapshoot. But out of those 3, which 2 do you all think will be my best bet? Or I can go one of them and Smart. But really Smart hasn’t been all that. Unless they come out this game swinging.

I would rather go with Smith and Smart. I have no idea on FD prices, but if Smart is not like over 5k, it doesn’t matter if he hasn’t been good so far. His minutes, upside, floor, whatever you want to look at, is way higher than that of Korver and Shump. His projected x price should also be more. He’ll probably be massively owned IMO so I guess the only reason not to choose him is to go contrarian. Also is Anderson listed as a SG on FD? Because I would rather have him over the backup CLE players too.

• billholler

@raymond333 said...

Hey, don’t feel bad. +3, here I am still playing. I did win (small) 4 in a row, so I suspect that’s part of why I’m still playing lol.

Same here. Threw in about 20 lineups after I thought I was done and I think 18 of them cashed. So here I am.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).