NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Jakarr? Just withdraw those entries

🤣

• Brendan239

You have to be ready for anything. I have Martin in one, Sampson in 2 (1 w Bitadze and no Sabonis), A Holiday in 1, Hutchison in 2. Id rather chance $75 for $50k+ than be ok with a $1000 chop

• monarch

I am board with Jakarr Sampson as a wild card

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’d rather play hutchinson/matthews for less then sampson or rolo and len are few hundred more.

Sampson would need injury to sabonis or brissett to get any legit run.

• Brendan239

Baker Mayfield won someone a SD his first game as a QB….from off the bench. I’m 60% gamble 40% safe

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Jakarr a DNP unless massive blowout again

• NDNole

@monarch said...

I am board with Jakarr Sampson as a wild card

Yup

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Jakarr a DNP unless massive blowout again

Why with such certainty? Have you checked out popcorn machine?

• Skee

Do you guys care about team split in your lineup? I do a lineup based on individuals and for example tonight I keep ending up with 4 Pacers 1 Wizard.

But is there a tourney strategy? It seems like if you always have someone with the ball you’d score higher, regardless of what individuals you picked out to score whatever.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Why with such certainty? Have you checked out popcorn machine?

No I use CourtIQ. I prefer it over popcorn machine. He didn’t check in last game until there was 7 mins left in the game

• monarch

I mentioned Russ is the guy earlier. I will also accept Sabonis and I see a path for a Rui and even Justin Holiday CPT but primarily Russ then Sabonis even if the lineups looks like trash….those are the ones that win at the end of the slate generally. Garrison Mathews gets a steal, hits a three and it ends up being enough.

• NDNole

Len gets the start

• Skee

@NDNole said...

Len gets the start

Anyone know why he only played 12 minutes? I took a few days off, out of the loop.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

No I use CourtIQ. I prefer it over popcorn machine. He didn’t check in last game until there was 7 mins left in the game

This isn’t last game though.

Just four days ago at Toronto in a must win game he played with or ahead of Goga. Goga likely plays ahead of Jakar here because the Wiz run out Rolo but I wouldn’t be shocked if they try and match Gafford’s energy with Sampson instead of Goga. We know that Sabonis will play the entire 1st Q and then sub out for four minutes and then close. That kinda limits Goga, they don’t really share the floor together and certainly not against the Wizards. Goga would benefit from a blowout moreso than Jakarr being that Sabonis is playing 40 minutes here otherwise which caps Goga at like 8

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m mainly rolling Captain Gafford with a few Len/Sabonis/Westbrook/Beal Captain lineups. I’m probably over projecting Gafford. Hopefully Wizards lose so I can stop playing center roulette. I have one DK lineup with Sabonis at Captain, all 3 Wizards centers and the other 2 studs lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Skee said...

Anyone know why he only played 12 minutes? I took a few days off, out of the loop.

All 3 centers play. Len will play 5-15 mins today

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I’m mainly rolling Captain Gafford with a few Len/Sabonis/Westbrook/Beal Captain lineups. I’m probably over projecting Gafford. Hopefully Wizards lose so I can stop playing center roulette. I have one DK lineup with Sabonis at Captain, all 3 Wizards centers and the other 2 studs lol

I set groups for only one of Rolo/Len. I am okay putting Gafford with one of them.

• TheFrankman86

FD seems more restrictive than DK… I dunno I can’t trust Bertans tonight. He’s very dependent on his shot and doesn’t get it going like Doug McDermott does, and he just takes a backseat waiting for his 3 way too much for my tastes (Indy is the 2nd best team in the NBA at defending the 3). I can get going with Rui or even Gafford (Len doesn’t score enough and won’t play enough minutes) against the Pacers weak interior though.

• Brendan239

50% Len. 24 FD points and it’s enough for Utility. RoLo with 16

• zeeshan2

sumner and brodgon both in

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

This isn’t last game though.

Just four days ago at Toronto in a must win game he played with or ahead of Goga. Goga likely plays ahead of Jakar here because the Wiz run out Rolo but I wouldn’t be shocked if they try and match Gafford’s energy with Sampson instead of Goga. We know that Sabonis will play the entire 1st Q and then sub out for four minutes and then close. That kinda limits Goga, they don’t really share the floor together and certainly not against the Wizards. Goga would benefit from a blowout moreso than Jakarr being that Sabonis is playing 40 minutes here otherwise which caps Goga at like 8

There was also no Aaron Holiday or Sumner in that must win Toronto game. Sumner is GTD. I would plan on a DNP for JaKarr even if Sumner misses

• bdf

Screw it. Fading Westbrook and Beal.

• zeeshan2

Len/Mcconnell or Rui/Holiday on FD?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@bdf said...

Screw it. Fading Westbrook and Beal.

I think you need one of them

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

There was also no Aaron Holiday or Sumner in that must win Toronto game. Sumner is GTD. I would plan on a DNP for JaKarr even if Sumner misses

WIth Sumner in im off JaKarr.

Edit: Might try and put him in 1 of 2

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).