NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

Len/Mcconnell or Rui/Holiday on FD?

Coin flip

• bdf

@theIrrigator said...

I think you need one of them

Probably, but if either gets injured or the game gets out of hand… Westy will be like 90% owned.

• fresh56

anybody else going rui over beal?

• monarch

Also build some Beal tears his hamstring lineups.

• TheFrankman86

The Pacers have shown in non-blowout/non “gimme a spark!” situations they will play 5 bench guys; Goga Bitadze, T.J. McConnell, Aaron Holiday, Kelan Martin, and Edmond Sumner. Sumner and Holiday are playing but probably will have their minutes limited a bit like last game IMHO.

• monarch

@TheFrankman86 said...

The Pacers have shown in non-blowout/non “gimme a spark!” situations they will play 5 bench guys; Goga Bitadze, T.J. McConnell, Aaron Holiday, Kelan Martin, and Edmond Sumner. Sumner and Holiday are playing but probably will have their minutes limited a bit like last game.

TJ is going to play a ton but he is pricey.

Sumner is a wildcard for me at 3k. I am playing him…he was hurt by the blowout vs the Hornets. He never got his second rotation and coming back from injury he didn’t enjoy the same blowout run as Kelan Martin or Goga. He can be on the winning lineup tonight. I believe in a close game Sumner plays more than A-A-Ron and Kelan.

• Skee

@theIrrigator said...

All 3 centers play. Len will play 5-15 mins today

Damn I missed that FD had the $9 layup for this. I like playing those little tourneys.
    It looks like nothing is showing up to replace it either.

misreply. Yeah, I guess that makes sense its just weird seeing the starter not even get at least to a true 1/3 of the time

• billythekidcowboysheat

Len could determine the slate imo, if he has a good first roation he could get closer to 20 mins then 10-15.

• NDNole

I think the winner is going to fade Wiz centers. And its going to look so obvious after the fact. Cause I dont see how LOL!

• zeeshan2

I just can’t play the 3 headed C rotation with the Wizards. Too hard to know who will come through

• bdf

I have Gafford getting into the game ahead of Rolo, it seems like that’s what happened last game.

• Brendan239

Putting Neto and Bertans in one w Westy. In hopes he throws them 10 assists as either one will be out there 25 min w him

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Cap-Brogdon
    Westy
    Saboner
    Gafford
    A.Holiday/Sumner
    Len

Fd:
    Mvp-Brogdon
    Star-Westy
    Pro-Saboner
    A.Holiday/Sumner
    Len

Gl everyone🤠

• monarch

Some edge here with Sabonis garnering more CPT ownership than Westbrook potentially.

• NDNole

If you see JaKarr doing anything tonight im also counting my money

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Looked at the Forum contest and no one is duped. Pretty suprising even with only 15 entries

• Brendan239

I have ZERO Gafford. Asshole

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Damn’t Brendan.

• rocketman828

Is it just me that wants to grab Robin Lopez by his ridiculous hair and slam his head on the court so he goes into the concussion protocol so Gafford can get more run.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

That is just great…. I am 1st in the showdown NOW… that never holds

• ifthethunder

@Brendan239 said...

That’s no way to talk about kurve’s kaptain, Brendan.
    ~

• Brendan239

I need a lot of different things to happen in the 2nd half

• callmetouch

@Brendan239 said...

I need a lot of different things to happen in the 2nd half

Just shoot for the 4th quarter slate. Play all bench lol

• Brendan239

Sucks you’ll need an overpriced Gafford

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).